Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ivy, can u PM me your list of good FSM ? I may need to do the audit for my new place once i've gotten the keys.

Can someone share with me, if i need to audit a new house, should i engage a contractor first or should i wait for 1st audit before engaging a contractor ? My worry, if i engage a contractor first, then my new house will need to be redesigned extensively after having gone thru FS audit. Doing a major overhaul of my new place.

Also i heard that there's several Master Chang, who is the correct one ? Can someone pls pm the contact number and email ?

Hi Ivy, can u PM me your list of good FSM ? I may need to do the audit for my new place once i've gotten the keys.

Can someone share with me, if i need to audit a new house, should i engage a contractor first or should i wait for 1st audit before engaging a contractor ? My worry, if i engage a contractor first, then my new house will need to be redesigned extensively after having gone thru FS audit. Doing a major overhaul of my new place.

Also i heard that there's several Master Chang, who is the correct one ? Can someone pls pm the contact number and email ?

1. House audit is to detect any "flaws" in the existing "completed" reno.

2. Without reno, fsm cannot detect much, except some doors/windows facing.

3. If you have a overall plan in papers with drawings, fsm more or less can detect something, but effect not as good as "as built" where fsm can see & feel, therefore comments.

4. House audit is not a one-time thing, best review every 1 or 2 years.

You are right & clever enough to ask such questions. If I were you, I would adopt 3.

Try Master Chang's web: got email there:

http://www.fengshuiyinyang.com/

Edited by bepgof

1. House audit is to detect any "flaws" in the existing "completed" reno.

2. Without reno, fsm cannot detect much, except some doors/windows facing.

3. If you have a overall plan in papers with drawings, fsm more or less can detect something, but effect not as good as "as built" where fsm can see & feel, therefore comments.

4. House audit is not a one-time thing, best review every 1 or 2 years.

You are right & clever enough to ask such questions. If I were you, I would adopt 3.

Try Master Chang's web: got email there:

http://www.fengshuiyinyang.com/

bepgof, thanks for the comments and suggestion, have not thought about it that way. You seem very well-versed in FS.

Mind if i ask if you are a FSM yrself ?

Will contact Master Chang, hopefully his fees are not way too over my budget.

bepgof, thanks for the comments and suggestion, have not thought about it that way. You seem very well-versed in FS.

Mind if i ask if you are a FSM yrself ?

Will contact Master Chang, hopefully his fees are not way too over my budget.

Don't like that lah. I'm too far from "well versed", just that some how or rather got this "passion" on fs, kena like "addicted", keep reading on different areas..... keep observing the surrounding as well as apply a little at home.

Sort of influenced by my 3rd elder brother who's a TCM, got so many books on medical, plants, history, art of war, fs, books on methods of "fortunate telling", He got a 33 "rings" luopan.

Edited by bepgof

Funny, Master Chang never ask me for DOB for occupants staying in the house, only the owners, is this normal ?

Not funny, it's like that. FSM keke...by right should include all occupants then make the setting perfect. Or you did not tell him about the occupants...

Edited by bepgof

Not funny, it's like that. FSM keke...by right should include all occupants then make the setting perfect. Or you did not tell him about the occupants...

Ahh...... and here, I was thinking maybe he knows the occupants' DOB by just knowing both owner's DOB. I've read some positive comments about his accuracy.

Ahh...... and here, I was thinking maybe he knows the occupants' DOB by just knowing both owner's DOB. I've read some positive comments about his accuracy.

Don't know whether he uses any "customer reference numbering system", can email him ask for some discount/rebate. He'll sure reply you to engage him again and he will charge "less" as form of rebate, keke :P .

Funny, Master Chang never ask me for DOB for occupants staying in the house, only the owners, is this normal ?

Weird

Master Chang did ask for the DOB for the rest of my occupiers..As for whether he cater the layout for everyone or not, I am unsure. What I know is he did check whether each rooms is suitable for each occupier.