Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmmm. I've already decided to go with Master Chang but I guess it won't hurt to see this list.

Ivy, if you don't mind, kindly send the list to me as well? Much thanks!

Hmmm. I've already decided to go with Master Chang but I guess it won't hurt to see this list.

Ivy, if you don't mind, kindly send the list to me as well? Much thanks!

I don't think you will go wrong with this Master Chang but if your spouse go 'fever' with him, God bless your ears. Every night you'll hear : "Master Chang said this.... Master Chang said that...."

I don't think you will go wrong with this Master Chang but if your spouse go 'fever' with him, God bless your ears. Every night you'll hear : "Master Chang said this.... Master Chang said that...."

Hi

Is master chang a good fsm? Pls advise. Thanks !

Hi

Is master chang a good fsm? Pls advise. Thanks !

As I said in the other post, I think so. My renovation was just recent and everything is as usual to me. However my husband claimed that he has more business than before. Some very messy problems in his business was well predicted by Master Chang. It has also reduced after taking his advise. That's why my husband want to consult him again.

Now our home desks are place separately in different rooms. At night want to talk to him or see whats he's doing must go over, a bit troublesome.

As I said in the other post, I think so. My renovation was just recent and everything is as usual to me. However my husband claimed that he has more business than before. Some very messy problems in his business was well predicted by Master Chang. It has also reduced after taking his advise. That's why my husband want to consult him again.

Now our home desks are place separately in different rooms. At night want to talk to him or see whats he's doing must go over, a bit troublesome.

Hi Samsara,

Thanks for your post. This really increases my confidence in Master Chang!

Hi Fuqi, MiLover, JWkenny, Z dash, arro

PM liaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi ivy, can you email sarahkls@hotmail.com or pm me as well. I'm new here too and going to get my keys soon for my resale flat so need a list good n bad fsm. Thks for your help. Cheers