Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

I don't appreciate "siao siao" Master no matter how good he is. :P

"siao siao" is a style one holds. In real life, only those who have "substance" would dare appear to be "siao siao". And these, always are "old birds", contacts & network already well established. Clients quenue up to invite them, and, they choose clients.

Green horn - usually, in the beginning, would appear to be service-oriented irregardless of "substance", just to build up network, out of survival issue, unless he takes this as part time.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Don't we all love positive outcome? But some service as 'garnish' would be a nice gesture.

Of course it will be nice.

It really depends on what in your mind you associate a good audit to be: A) Going to a good food makan place and expects also good service or B) Going to a acupunture master or TCM, pay money for the treatment AND still expect "service" from the TCM.

"siao siao" is a style one holds. In real life, only those who have "substance" would dare appear to be "siao siao". And these, always are "old birds", contacts & network already well established. Clients quenue up to invite them, and, they choose clients.

Green horn - usually, in the beginning, would appear to be service-oriented irregardless of "substance", just to build up network, out of survival issue, unless he takes this as part time.

This is exactly the case. Very well said.

Well, I think its not so much about dare or not. I think it is probably they got no time to learn social etiquettes or the priority to please people.

Of course it will be nice.

It really depends on what in your mind you associate a good audit to be: A) Going to a good food makan place and expects also good service or B) Going to a acupunture master or TCM, pay money for the treatment AND still expect "service" from the TCM.

Same thing as going for doctor.

Would you just accept the medication w/o know what's your condition and seriousness?

Its good as asking a patient to go see doctor and end off getting medication w/o knowing diagnosis, what are the drugs for and what sort of side effect it would pose.

Being good is one thing......but knowing what's being applied to you is another matter altogether.

But given you as someone who seeks to improve.....does it justify if one just tells you what to do w/o telling you impact/reason?

Would you just blindly follow if one FSM is highly recommended?

Just some thought.

Edited by Z_Dash

actually Chang doesn't seem as bad as what you guys have said la.

I came really close to engaging him last week, trying to make appointment with him to view the flat i was going to buy, until i got played out by seller's agent and didn't manage to buy the flat. story here: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36758

Anyway, mr chang was quite responsive to my email and sms-es and even though i made several changes in the proposed time and then finally cancelled the whole thing, he seemed quite nice about it...

But given you as someone who seeks to improve.....does it justify if one just tells you what to do w/o telling you impact/reason?

Would you just blindly follow if one FSM is highly recommended?

Just some thought.

Well said. I'd like to give you a hi-5.

Paying consumers has the right to know why certain applications are recommended.

If not, we'll just be like 菜头.

thank you so much for all your inputs! Can anyone tell me about Master Tan from WayonNet? If he is the grand master, then he must be really really good right? So should I engage him? or try to engage him?

What does the title "grand" means ?

I've grand-mother and great-grand parents ...it only show that they live more than 80++ years old.

So for Master Tan from WayonNet - i did not say his service is good /bad as i've NO experiences with him. Therefore it is your choice to select him.

Main thing is if you are comfortable with him, why not ?

Grand-master always only stand and put their hand at back and watching he grand-disciple doing frontline fighting, he just smile....

Grand-master will hand on for long standing and "valuable" friends.

Edited by bepgof

Have anyone engage Cecil lee before? How is the experience? Share Share...... Thanks

Me! I just engaged him. He gave me a very detailed explaination and floor plan on the respective placement of beds, stove etc.... Good or not, I don't know yet as I haven't started my reno as I will only receive my keys in mid Jan. But till now he is still very prompt in replying my sms whenever I thot of new ideas for my reno.

Edited by friends78

I think one of the TCS actress whose really well-known for her fattish figure with a chubby, cute face, had consulted him before. It was in the chinese news papers where he advertised with this actress featured in a photo with him. She claimed that her luck improved after consulting him.