Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Your POV is well respected. Guess you haven't gotten yourself a master before? i think in this trade, service should not be the criteria. Outcome would be the ideal. Also I rather a fsm to be peculiar.....or I should be more specific....effectively peculiar. What's the rational when you got the service and don't get results? I would be more 'wary' or people trying to be service 'oriented'.

Hi, you know of anyone as mentioned to recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello! Do anyone here have the good and bad list of FSM? I will like to engage a FSM for my house and will like to seek advice from all of you guys who have experience in dealing with them. I am thinking of Master Yun Long Zi. Anyone have any thoughts on him?! Please advise asap if you could because I will be meeting him tomorrow. Thank you everyone in advance and hope that you guys will provide me with your valuable opinions.

I suppose this comes a little too late .....

I used to be a frequent customer of YLZ. My experience as far as personal FS goes, he's good andget results very quickly. Only thingis customer must be willing to spend $$$ on products. His products not cheap at all. Small jade pendant minimum is 2K. Wealth ring ranges from anything 7K and above. His people will try to push agar wood products and bracelets - easily 10K and above.

House audit for condo above 1.4K sqf is almost 3K and this is after 50% discount for being a VIP member.

His sales folks will callofetn and tell you that during 'this'period you need to get this product to enhance this, that or the other.

He is very talented with bazi reading imo and if one is weak and susecptible, one is likely to spend a fortune on products and YLZ products do cost a fortune.

At the end of the day I've come to realise that FS is only one aspect - most impt thing for me now as far as my dwellings is concerned is peace and positive energy.

thanks so much for your input. Wah .. I think he is too expensive already. Just items alone already a fortune ... plus by the fengshui ... I think can almost buy one china made car ....

thanks so much for your input. Wah .. I think he is too expensive already. Just items alone already a fortune ... plus by the fengshui ... I think can almost buy one china made car ....

I've seen some rich fella pay 78K for a pieceof wood.I don't know what to say. My car which I bought 3 years ago cost almost as much.

Me! I just engaged him. He gave me a very detailed explaination and floor plan on the respective placement of beds, stove etc.... Good or not, I don't know yet as I haven't started my reno as I will only receive my keys in mid Jan. But till now he is still very prompt in replying my sms whenever I thot of new ideas for my reno.

think cecil lee sent his son or student to my house for audit few years back. Not good at all! didnt recommend much. only said put a lamp **** room, a convax mirror at external thats all!. gave us long list of computer generated personal bazi thats all. Nothing much said and no effect, didn't see our life improving and my family member still sick....would never go to him ever again!

think cecil lee sent his son or student to my house for audit few years back. Not good at all! didnt recommend much. only said put a lamp **** room, a convax mirror at external thats all!. gave us long list of computer generated personal bazi thats all. Nothing much said and no effect, didn't see our life improving and my family member still sick....would never go to him ever again!

Did u pay the rate for his disciples or for cecil lee himself?

If u've paid a lower rate for his disciples, then the standard for audits will definitely defer from their master cecil lee.

Edited by edenstrauss

Sorry to hear that. For mine, he did come personally and spent quite a while explaining to us. On top of that, he even drew out two floor plans with the proposed layout of the beds, stove, sink and the colours to use and avoid. Yah, he also gave us a long list of computer personal bazi which we don't bother to read cos too many pages... Maybe while on leave then I read lah...

there is nothing wrong with computer personal bazi. A computer is a tool to help anyone to process / generate info efficiently (just like monk also can use cellphone for efficient contactable reach - we cannot say monk everything also cannot have.).

The question here is did he interpret/translate the bazi to layman's term and help the customer to understand what is going on at the bazi - that is most important.

Personally at my level, i don't believe in asking fsm to stay at my place for 2-3hr by drawing maps or cartoons to show that kind of "service" committments. If the fsm continues to do that - manual drawings, he/she must learn to be adaptable to this generation needs. By staying for 2-3hrs, do we need to pay more to "watch" the fsm to do the job while we consumer do not understand what he/she draws ?

So going back to topic of Cecil Lee, i believe floor plan is provided by customer, while cecil lee recommend strategies on it.

I also realised that whenever customer engaged a fsm for house, they tend to add bazi into it. Then customer try to cover as much area as possible until customer at the end of day, focus on house fs only while paying for bazi. The information is simply overloaded for any customer ! For me i will try to separate 2 issues and get the focus on each issue.

Sorry to hear that. For mine, he did come personally and spent quite a while explaining to us. On top of that, he even drew out two floor plans with the proposed layout of the beds, stove, sink and the colours to use and avoid. Yah, he also gave us a long list of computer personal bazi which we don't bother to read cos too many pages... Maybe while on leave then I read lah...

Interesting indeed! Printout in English or Chinese?

If angmor, I wonder how/what are those terms being translated, should look out for:

- your "喜用神"

- 刑、冲、害、化、合 relationship

- 地支生旺 table

- 四柱三元:天元、地元、人元

- 日干旺衰和十神生克、十神功能

- 胎元命宫

- 十神分析

- 十神总论

- 十神心性

- 大运小运

- 八格外格

- 富贵贫贱

- 断验集锦

- 吉星凶煞

Thereafter, commoners most interested:

- 性格职业

- 健康仪表

- 祖业父母

- 婚姻

- 子女兄弟姐妹

- 财运、官运、功名

- 僧佛之道

- 流年运程

Bazi analysis is complicated and time consuming. One a life time analysis is enough. Explaining the tables/charts already take time. A computer aided tool is always the best for such chinese astrology. A "manual calculation" face-to-face consultation within a hour or 2 is very much short cut and will miss out many things and does not serve the purpose at all.

Bazi analysis covers many things, always have recency effect (know the tail, forget the head, unless has a report to read....)and since covers so many things so "very chun". It characterises one's character tendency,suggests wu-xing elements to maximise the mix, and therefore the "destiny" in furure. Whether for one to follow the table/charts not is another thing hor. It can't predict the future, simply the one's future still depend on one's hand if to carry out as accordance to the tables/charts. Carrying out correctly, timely again is another thing.....

I shall stop here, otherwise forumers will say I too long winded.

Edited by bepgof

"...simply the one's future still depend on one's hand if to carry out as accordance to the tables/charts"

==> please correct me if i m wrong. From above statement, does it mean, if tables/chart say "this or that", therefore the next best action thing to do is dependent on the person to execute it ? What happen if the person do not do anything about it ?

Interesting indeed! Printout in English or Chinese?

If angmor, I wonder how/what are those terms being translated, should look out for:

- your "喜用神"

- 刑、冲、害、化、合 relationship

- 地支生旺 table

- 四柱三元:天元、地元、人元

- 日干旺衰和十神生克、十神功能

- 胎元命宫

- 十神分析

- 十神总论

- 十神心性

- 大运小运

- 八格外格

- 富贵贫贱

- 断验集锦

- 吉星凶煞

Thereafter, commoners most interested:

- 性格职业

- 健康仪表

- 祖业父母

- 婚姻

- 子女兄弟姐妹

- 财运、官运、功名

- 僧佛之道

- 流年运程

Bazi analysis is complicated and time consuming. One a life time analysis is enough. Explaining the tables/charts already take time. A computer aided tool is always the best for such chinese astrology. A "manual calculation" face-to-face consultation within a hour or 2 is very much short cut and will miss out many things and does not serve the purpose at all.

Bazi analysis covers many things, always have recency effect (know the tail, forget the head, unless has a report to read....)and since covers so many things so "very chun". It characterises one's character tendency,suggests wu-xing elements to maximise the mix, and therefore the "destiny" in furure. Whether for one to follow the table/charts not is another thing hor. It can't predict the future, simply the one's future still depend on one's hand if to carry out as accordance to the tables/charts. Carrying out correctly, timely again is another thing.....

I shall stop here, otherwise forumers will say I too long winded.

Wah...so chim leh... The report is in English but honestly, I don't understand at all. For mine, seems not so good so I rather not know then to know. In denial I guess...

Give an example to help explaining:

When you are sick, professional doctor prescribes some medicine to cure that particular sickness.

However you refuse to take "western" medicine and go & see a chinese TCM who prescribes some medicine and you take SOME and let immune system to fight and after some time sickness recovers.

Bazi report suggests one the strong & weak elements, 刑、冲、害、化、合 components and relationship as well as many pointers to smoothen or hinder one's performance and therefore suggest some "optimise mix" (reality is that these "pointers"-tabulated in tables and charts are so general that one is hard to quantify them, can only agar agar).

However, due to many situational conditions, one decides to do his own "mix". So.....

It is always a "AND" condition, or "OR". You can borrow money from some someone provided he is rich AND willing to lend you. If you follow the table & charts will yield the best, but report never never mentions "WHATs are the best"= THIS can be the best, THAT can be the best too, so.......likely you will eventually conclude wasting all the resources you spent on bazi analysis.

"...simply the one's future still depend on one's hand if to carry out as accordance to the tables/charts"

==> please correct me if i m wrong. From above statement, does it mean, if tables/chart say "this or that", therefore the next best action thing to do is dependent on the person to execute it ? What happen if the person do not do anything about it ?

Edited by bepgof