Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ivy, could you please PM me both the list as well...searching high & low...

Thanks a million!

Hi, mummymama, pegasuss, ReiKleb, gxf81, laoyao, jacq

PM Liaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi, mummymama, pegasuss, ReiKleb, gxf81, laoyao, jacq

PM Liaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Ivy

Can you PM me the good and bad list of FSM, thanks very much.

hi, any fengshui master to recommend? hehe.. small flat small buget. LOL.*thats what my sis say*. :sport-smiley-018:

Maybe u want to consider my fengshui master? Mst Tan @ Wayonnet. (www.wayonnet.com)

I have used him for my 2 houses, my baby boy selection of baby name and our wedding dates...

So far we are doing well in all areas. :)

Cheers

<!--quoteo(post=501547:date=Jan 30 2010, 06:32 PM:name=Ronald)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ronald @ Jan 30 2010, 06:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=501547"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm currently deliberating whether to engage Adeline Pang or Master Tan Khoon Yong... Both are renown and expensive.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I dun believe in Feng Shui until recently when my mum got a stroke, and we got this Master Wang from a friend. Whatever he says happened exactly (good and bad ones), and he even predicted what will be happening based on the current place my parents stayed, and indeed, all came true. I thought its just coincidence and asked for him to view my current place since my parents believed in him and is staying with me now, I just try out.

To my suprise, whatever he predicted about our past and even near future came true... (all the very good and no so good things). Best of all,we didn't pay much for the Ang Pow cos he is charging standard rate, $168 per session for viewing a place. Even if we are required to place some Feng Shui items at certain places to neutralise things, the items are all at affordable prices (I paid less than $200 for 5 items all over my house). If interested, drop me a PM and I will forward the contact.

The new house I bought was also viewed by him before I OPT. Not saying my current house is no good, its good for me also with lots of luck. Whoahahahahaaa.... just that I need a bigger house, and my new house Feng Shui suits me almost 100%, including my family. So right place, right time, right person, its fate. Cheers.

hi ernie, can u pm me the master wang contact?

I learned that Chong Swan Lek passed away in 2008. Any one know where did Chong Swan Lek stay(house address)?

After searching the website, I also found out he had one lady student Ong-Lee. Did he had others students doing fengshui, for example his children?