Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi Ivy,

Point on Joey Yap.

Joey Yap did not learn his trade from Yap Cheng Hai and contrary to grapevine, he's not related to Yap Cheng Hai.

Joey learnt his skills from Master Lam in Hong Kong. After his graduation from Curtin Uni in Australia, Joey Yap joined Yap Cheng Hai's school to work as a consultant.

If you suffer some bad luck, it is likely due to your current year luck, aggrevated by your 10-luck cycle. Don't blame the

FSM for the bad luck. There's limitation as to what a FSM can do to improve one's fortunes.

The FSM is not so powerful as to be able to cause misfortune after auditing a house.

2 siblings can sleep in the same bedroom and use the same studyroom and one can excel academically while the other can barely scrap through. One can be very healthy while the other can be falling sick often.

It depends a lot on your birth chart.

Hi, whether he learn from 1001 teachers, I don't know. Only he knows and he or his teacher tells people about it or acknowledge. Maybe I didn't buy all his bookzzzz, quote me wrong.....none of his books have given any gratitude or association with his master. Read other books and you'll know that even great masters/ authors give some references. Well...maybe he's exhibiting he's one of a kind. You know so well, so how do you associate with him? Or you took his corses and heard from him directly? The only reference that most people know was he spent about 2 years at YCH. Then abrupt departure and announcement. Maybe I don't have the full news....update me then.

Whatever I went through, how I view it was history. What's going on with you....??? Digging up old post of people to response...???

In my opinion, if there are fsm who can improve people's fortune and other fsm have limitation for the same problem, don't blame it to the luck cycle, it goes to show how inexperience the fsm.

A fsm is to help and solve problem for people, if the fsm can't do that....call what fsm? See MP or psychologist better than to waste money on these Conzzzzz

I also can be fsm in this case, everytime just tell people got limit and blame it to their luck cycle ....fated...destiny....can't do much.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
In my opinion, if there are fsm who can improve people's fortune and other fsm have limitation for the same problem, don't blame it to the luck cycle, it goes to show how inexperience the fsm.

Bravo, I second. I'm not going to spend money on an fsm with this kind of standard.

Hi, whether he learn from 1001 teachers, I don't know. Only he knows and he or his teacher tells people about it or acknowledge. Maybe I didn't buy all his bookzzzz, quote me wrong.....none of his books have given any gratitude or association with his master. Read other books and you'll know that even great masters/ authors give some references. Well...maybe he's exhibiting he's one of a kind. You know so well, so how do you associate with him? Or you took his corses and heard from him directly? The only reference that most people know was he spent about 2 years at YCH. Then abrupt departure and announcement. Maybe I don't have the full news....update me then.

Whatever I went through, how I view it was history. What's going on with you....??? Digging up old post of people to response...???

A fsm is to help and solve problem for people, if the fsm can't do that....call what fsm? See MP or psychologist better than to waste money on these Conzzzzz

I also can be fsm in this case, everytime just tell people got limit and blame it to their luck cycle ....fated...destiny....can't do much.....

And same goes for you. Dont blame other people for your bad luck- just blame yourself.

I bet you will be blaming the MP if he cant solve your inherent problems as well.

This sounds very rude, no regards for other's feeling.

Yes, some people make themselves a spotlight by humilating others. In the end, they they didn't know their childishness was belittled by others who read it and only make a spectacle of themselves.

Curiously I think to myself, of all people, I was picked on....definitely this person may have something to do with the bad fsm list

Yes, some people make themselves a spotlight by humilating others. In the end, they they didn't know their childishness was belittled by others who read it and only make a spectacle of themselves.

Curiously I think to myself, of all people, I was picked on....definitely this person may have something to do with the bad fsm list

Hi cool lady, some people are like that. After a while nobody will reply them.

This sounds very rude, no regards for other's feeling.

Allow me to chip in and long-winded a bit.

Reative ppls are often afftected by their physical environment. If the weather is good, they feel good. If it isn't, it affects their attitude and their performance.

Proactive ppls can carry their own weather with them. Whether it rains or shines makes no different to them. They are value driven and if their value is to produce good quality work, it isn't a function of weather is conducive to it or not.

Reactive ppls are also affected by their "social enviornment".When ppls treat them well, they feel good, when ppls don't, they become defensive or protective. Reactive ppls build they emotional lives around the behavior of others, empowering the weakness of other ppls to control them.

The ability to subordinate an impulse to a value is the essence of the proactive ppls. Reactive ppls are driven by feeling, by circumstances, by conditions, by their environment. Proactive ppls are driven by values-carefully thought about, selected and internalised values.

Proactive ppls are still influenced by external stimuli, whether physical, social, or psychological. But their response to the stimuli, conscious or unconsciuos, is a value-based choice or response.

Quotes:

"No one can hurt you without your consent"

"They cannot take away our self respect if we do not give it to them".

It is our willing permission, our consent to what happens to us, than hurt us far more than what happens to us in the first place.

The same goes to our dear Ivy, Please don't thank me. Read the above a few times till u understand, digest and apply it..

Edited by bepgof

"No one can hurt you without your consent"

Bepgof, are you are teacher, analyst or psychologist? Impress with your explanations :yamseng:

Just don't really agree with the above, hope you don't mind. I need not go further, anytime look around the sentence is not true. Maybe your surrounding is peaceful and beautiful.

Bepgof, are you are teacher, analyst or psychologist? Impress with your explanations :yamseng:

Just don't really agree with the above, hope you don't mind. I need not go further, anytime look around the sentence is not true. Maybe your surrounding is peaceful and beautiful.

I'm none of above but merely a copycat, not catwoman nor catman. I love reading history.

The quote came from Frankl who was the only survivor during the DEAD CAMP.His dear ones all being tortured to death. One day he was fully naked, locked in a cell, "suddenly" he realised he has "freedom to response" to his environment. He was a "teacher" after the deadcamp.

Frankl was just one of the many who have been able to develop the personal freedom in difficult circumstances.

"I'm what i am today because of the choices I made yesterday."

Some more:

No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside. We cannot open the gate of another, either by argument or by emotional appeal.

I can write above words so you can know my "standard" liao.

Some more:

No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside. We cannot open the gate of another, either by argument or by emotional appeal.

I can write above words so you can know my "standard" liao.

I know of a sales manager of ABC insurance company who open almost every gate.

I know of a sales manager of ABC insurance company who open almost every gate.

Tree with too many leaves bear no fruits.