Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi!

I agree with you. Couldn't resist posting after reading about Yun LZ.

A couple of years ago my husband consulted him before opening a shop. Business wasn't thriving nor it was doing well. It went from bad to worse after opening the 2nd shop which was also audited by him.

So just to share my personal experience.

will be consulting another FSM, Master Dong, this 24th March. Referred by my in-laws, haven't met him before nor heard much about him but so far so good for my SIL and MIL. He doesn't sell anything to you apparently but he will refer you to shops to buy some small items which doesn't cost a lot of money. So I hope he's good!

anyone interested I can post after my meeting with him. :)

Do keep us update how good is he & the price he charge . By the way , my agent still find him OK . Thanks

i heard Yun LZ is good, but very very ex. And if your life just doesnt hv those good fortune, he will not do anything to help either.

so bad, I thought we paid him is to help us to improve our life. Then must ask for refund. :sport-smiley-004:

Do keep us update how good is he & the price he charge . By the way , my agent still find him OK . Thanks

Sure Sure! I will keep you posted. Your agent find who ok? Yun LZ???

Sure Sure! I will keep you posted. Your agent find who ok? Yun LZ???

Yes is him. Maybe my agent is already lucky enough don`t need him to audit also can .He even want to recommend me to audit my house. When i heard the price he mention. My Jaw drop almost drop.

Thanks Ivy. My agent got Yun LZ to audit & is very expensive and his jade is not cheap. only rich people can afford. was suprise to see him on yr bad FSM.haha...

Haha....your agent rich mah, those agents marketing orchard, holland , bt timah got ahmad to drive them around leh. What to surprise...juz ask around can liaozzzz :seeya:

Yes is him. Maybe my agent is already lucky enough don`t need him to audit also can .He even want to recommend me to audit my house. When i heard the price he mention. My Jaw drop almost drop.

Drop like tat huh :jawdrop:

Last time attended a course, fellow student's mother also also sad story, ache here and there, went to see him, paid few thousands for some stones and got worse still. Hear too many of thesezzzzz