Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone used jason Chang b4? I engaged him to do my house fs. Seem ok, price reasonable but report takes awhile. I haven see my report yet as he came over for audit last weekend will meet him again end of the mth den I update more abt him.

Oh my fsm is Jason Liew not Chang. I'm still waiting for the report but he did pointed out something abt my kids which I think was very true.

Anyone used jason Chang b4? I engaged him to do my house fs. Seem ok, price reasonable but report takes awhile. I haven see my report yet as he came over for audit last weekend will meet him again end of the mth den I update more abt him.

This fsm must be a newbie.....report take so long....go back home to check his course materials? Nowadays many fsm do immediately...otherwise people wait to do reno wait until siao liao wahhh

actually i dont mind waiting if his report is gd so now waiting patiently..he explained that becuz my family is big, need to go thru 7 person ba zhi and also go thru the audit with my family members will take at least 4hrs so can only do weekend since my family members most are working. felt that he did so much his price was consider superb low..gee