Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

anyone encounter or engage Lynn Yap (queen of fengsui) before?? i've paid a deposit but seems like she knows nuts about FS tho... 8| seems like out to cheat pple's $$..any comments before i persue further for the recovery of my $$?? Thanks in advance!!

oh dear...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
QUOTE (felixwong @ Aug 13 2009, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ivy,

I dont want to end up become another GrandPapa giving out advises that people think are not professional at all...

But if you think age does matter, would you engage the services of for example Joey Yap to your house to give your house a Fengshui Audit? Do you know how old is he? smile.gif

Experience I do agree is important... But how and what kind of motive you have while fengshui-ing a person's house is also important...

How did these masters become masters? Did they not start off with experimenting? And does it mean that even up after thousands and 10 thousands of house auditing they are not trying? Is there a right or wrong in fengshui? Your school of thought might say a drain can be used to tap wealth but my school of thought would turn around and ask, WOULD YOU WANT TO TAP DIRTY WATER as Wealth?? Can I say the "Grand Master" as written in her website wrong? But mind you, this person is famous and has franchised the brand all over the world and not forgetting of considerable age. Would you dare to ask her to come to your house and tap drain water for wealth? smile.gif

Lastly, if my objective is to become filthy rich and not to help pple, then why bother to go and learn fengshui and carry my loupan walking around the place auditing the surroundings? (Maybe you should try... but we can tell you its not fun.) I might as well just hire a Fengshui "Master" or even Grand Master to audit my house... CAN HE/SHE GUARANTEE ME MONEY THAT I CAN NEVER FINISH SPENDING??

一命、二运、三风水、四积德、五读书...

命好不如运好。

Aiyah Felix, really really hope you won't be offended lah. You are still one of the nice guys around.

Well, you can still keep to your view, I'll stick to mine loh.

Now back to the topic....well, how can you compare yourself with GPP. From the way he wrote it was downright superficial.

Talking about Joey Yap, then you should know that he also graduated from Yap Cheng Hai. (Unless I read wrongly). How much experience on ground auditing for people, god knows!! Everybody can write a book, especially during the times of Lilian Too where english books are scarce. Gifted as a writer that doesn't mean he can audit well. Just like authors of other books. Said/ write is easier than done!! You should know by now that theoretical people are not always good in practical. From another angle, what can you complain about a famous person that feng shui wrongly for your house? And how many ordinary people can now afford his fees per hour?

Well so far, I haven't heard of good feedbacks from people who have engaged his audits.....so maybe....

I believe true masters follow the proper apprenticeship of great masters (which are few). So many people nowadays attend some flying star courses and later called thenselves masters (so who gave out the cert?). Does flying stars truely works, you should know well enough as you've practised. So where went wrong? Even those 'masters' who came to my house don't even know.

Take for example, David is also young. Mind you, he actually gave me a date that firstly calculated with the wrong time of birth. Also the date got 刑克. Months later when another master told me, then I realise it could be the reason why I so sway after seeing David. Yes, this is the result of seeing a young person!!

well, Felix, needle is not poking on your skin you don't know pain, so what during your experimentation, someone got really poked bad....?

Carrying a luopan going everywhere doesn't mean you'll learn right. (how long can you experiemnt before you understand the truth?) Everybody knows when you don't have a proper teacher to teach you to handle electricity, you'll be electrocuted one day, worse still bringing down the whole building with peopel on fire. Everybody knows if you don't have a proper instructor in weights, you'll end up with torn ligaments and without proper guidance, bad methods or habits will develop.

Those calling themselves grandmasters and charging a hefty fee are called "mercenaries".

Cheers

cool down buddies

oh dear...

So by putting the logo and the name "fengshuilawrence", I suppose you are the fsm himself, right? Trying to advertise here? You never read the regulations here?

So by putting the logo and the name "fengshuilawrence", I suppose you are the fsm himself, right? Trying to advertise here? You never read the regulations here?

Wah lau, so obvious......only the master can put his own logo la

Hellozzzzz fsm lawrence chan...... this post is from year 2007!!!!, You so blur how to become fsm?

Other than sotong.....I think there's a motive behind picking these 2 posts......to re-emphasize those fsms mentioned....si bei jialat.