Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

To that idiotic remarker that say Im fsm, plzzz go to Axis bar. I be having high tea with my gals tis sun. Dontzzzz worry, we wont make you pay

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

To that idiotic remarker that say Im fsm, plzzz go to Axis bar. I be having high tea with my gals tis sun. Dontzzzz worry, we wont make you pay

Where is that idiotic remarker? Too shameful to show yourselfzzzzz?

Can PM me the list??

Also, have anyone heard of Master Jeff Lo and his brother Master Adrian Lo?

are they good?

Hi Tour, did you engage either of them in the end? they were one of he few I was considering.

Where is that idiotic remarker? Too shameful to show yourselfzzzzz?

Haha ivy!! The person scared you liao!! ;). Anyway I still appreciate you send me the list all those months ago to help me make a decision on which fsm I should NOT go with! Lol!! When go high tea??

Hi Tour, did you engage either of them in the end? they were one of he few I was considering.

I did get a few quotes. From master Chang, from master Jeff etc. in the end I went with master Jeff Lo. I'm very happy :) you ask me whether work or not I dunno la.

My previous house, I never do fs, jialat (could be bad luck) so my this house I really don't wanna take the chance you know... Even if the slim chance is 10% I never consult I also don't want:) so I Weng with master Lo. He help me see the date I should move in. Was quite tough. Cos it was either 2 week after I get key or like very long after then can move. So I really everything chop chop n move in by 2 weeks (good dates hard to come by.)

Anyway, dunno is Fengshui or what la, but everything in my this new house very smooth for the last 6 months. Good luck in your fsm search!!

I did get a few quotes. From master Chang, from master Jeff etc. in the end I went with master Jeff Lo. I'm very happy :) you ask me whether work or not I dunno la.

My previous house, I never do fs, jialat (could be bad luck) so my this house I really don't wanna take the chance you know... Even if the slim chance is 10% I never consult I also don't want:) so I Weng with master Lo. He help me see the date I should move in. Was quite tough. Cos it was either 2 week after I get key or like very long after then can move. So I really everything chop chop n move in by 2 weeks (good dates hard to come by.)

Anyway, dunno is Fengshui or what la, but everything in my this new house very smooth for the last 6 months. Good luck in your fsm search!!

Thanks Tour! :good: I am actually getting his brother Adrian Lo. I hope he is as good as Jeff *cross fingers*

Hi Ivy. can pm me the list of good and bad fsm too? I just made an apt with one! hope he is in ur good list haha

Hi greekrose

PM Liaozzzzzz

Haha ivy!! The person scared you liao!! ;). Anyway I still appreciate you send me the list all those months ago to help me make a decision on which fsm I should NOT go with! Lol!! When go high tea??

Aiyo.....you wantzzzz to give us a treat?

Well, if you all can read in Chinese, you all can have a look at this fsm fengshuimaster8u.com

Reasonably priced and I think the the only fsm that I came across that can pin point the Dragon Chi of your premise. The are downside though as the fsm can only speak mandarin and hokkien and have to make appointment at least 2 weeks before the fsm can come over.

Not promoting but you can read the articles in her website for the work she has done.

Wah lau, want to pimpoint dragon qi must also know how la...... see her >

March 11, 2013

write also don't know how to write...where got 乙午? only got 乙未....this quite standard la.....put out in website laugh till drop big teeth.
I kpo saw her pics....siao bo....all like those ang mo pai IFSA. Never show LT face? I think one of them looks like Yap Cheng Hai le
bery simple la...she uses 八宅,纳音, 十二长生....this type of kung fu you dare try ah
Most masters never put luo[pan near floor.....but this pretty gal ah, put near floor to measure....check out yourself....si peh jialat
Go ask her, if she uses bazhai, does she know the difference between 大游年 和 小游年