Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Ivy1981,

Could you kindly send me the list of good and bad FSM?

My email at: aihunny@gmail.com

Thank you so much in advance^^

Aiyo, so poor thing.....there are many forummers who also PM me different feedbacks about him. You should have gotten my lists earlier. Nowadayzzz hor, seldom update liaozzz. Just be careful people trying to do recommendations. I think your suggestion of testing the master on their bazi reading capability is a good one lor......

I wonder why some of these fsms where their skills are not good enough yet they still want to riskzzz people's lives and family. I was one of those unfortunate ones who suffered lor :~ ......sigh.....if there is really retribution, I wonder what will they be getting? :jail: in ****??!!

wah liao your husband sprain back on the couch also blame ur house feng shui le...what he do on the couch. aiyo flu ma.

You missed my post page 35 #1413

Some forum surfers also spotted this fsm produced clones in forums to self promote. Check out mummysg.com.

I think a fsm who resorts to these tactics is really 'lowly'.

You should undo whatever this fsm lawrence did for your house or get another fsm opinion.

You missed my post page 35 #1413

Some forum surfers also spotted this fsm produced clones in forums to self promote. Check out mummysg.com.

I think a fsm who resorts to these tactics is really 'lowly'.

You should undo whatever this fsm lawrence did for your house or get another fsm opinion.

hello bella not sure what happen to your hse audit. i did my home with master lawrence chan, it went on well; no issues with health because previously my mother-in-law used to fall sick and now she is ok. i just got promoted 3 months after the consultation. perhaps you can call him and see what he can do for you. cheers.

Hi All

PM Liaozzzzzzz

Dear Ivy1981,

We'll be getting our keys soon, and having read your thorough FR, can we request for a copy of your good & bad FSM? If you don't mind, you can email the list to me @ kunshou@hotmail.com

Thank you for your kind assistance!

Regards,

Shunjou

Hi Ivy, thanks for your list. It helps a lot. Last few years I have engaged already a few masters. Some of them are inside you list. I have PM you asking about the complains incidents of some of those masters inside the list to see if coincide with mine. I didn't get any reply from you.

Last year's experience was bad. There was no improvement on my career, so last year June I happened to search through googles and found one master Lawrence.

Before we engaged him, my hubby did a separate bazhi reading from him. A number of things the master said wrongly and some obvious issues, my hubby said that he also didn't mention. However, since I already committed the appointment with him, we went ahead to invite him to the house.

Master Lawrence introduced some white stones placements at corner pillar, arranged a fountain near the window, plants placements in my living and some feng shui items. We were also advised to put a stack of coins, cup of water, ang pao, plant and stones together. Both of us were quite puzzled by this arrangement especially.

After a week, my office situation became worse. I got to take leave to avoid further conflicts. We were not sure if the feng shui he did was anything related our health. My hubby sprained his back after taking a nap at the living sofa. While myself caught a flu about the same time.

From my previous experience I like to share that its wiser we should get a master who can at least be able to mention correctly some things about about our bazhi before engaging.

I thought I was the only one around and now I feel assured that I'm not being too sensitive. I was recommended by someone in the forum mummysg and engaged lawrence chan.

Some of the arrangements you mentioned confirm that its the works of lawrence chan during the audit. I was told there are no crystal figuines to buy, no feng shui items to purchase. Ends up I got to put a metal bell at my main door. Mine was a resale flat, we had to wait for a week for the report despite we were being chased by the landlord from the existing lease. He didn't even know that the house was owned by a divorced couple and that was something which kept disturbing me even though my hubby had been assuring me. I just wanted to rid of this so that our new home is a peaceful one. Reading from many of those sad cases who had disputes with their hubbies really get on my nerves. You are spot on about the stones I also need to place in one pillar corner. Personally I feel absurd but since engaged him, might as well follow everything. When people come to my home, its this weird feeling of being sensed as too superstitious by my relatives and friends. What to do?

It was supposedly to have activated my health and wealth area. After we moved in, the very first thing observed was constant bickering. For nothing, my hubby will pick on me. From house work to my personal, unlike previously when we were still staying at the rental. I spent quite a lot uncontrollably just to relieve myself from the unnecessary stress developed over our arguments. So I would say, this house really not good for health and wealth.

Recently, one of my hubby's friend came and asked for a loan. My hubby lent him without even mentioning to me, this really caused another argument and is still ongoing because we have to postpone the Yamaha sound system I have been eyeing for a long time.

'cognitive theory' applicable to masters as well.

'FS practitioners' learn and modify behaviours through 'looking around' and 'looking up', for 'social acceptance', 'sure no-wrong', 'learning short-cuts'.....all these 'taken-for-granted assumptions'.

hello bella not sure what happen to your hse audit. i did my home with master lawrence chan, it went on well; no issues with health because previously my mother-in-law used to fall sick and now she is ok. i just got promoted 3 months after the consultation. perhaps you can call him and see what he can do for you. cheers.

Wow, Ivylim and snake ong so quick to defend lawrence chan?

'cognitive theory' applicable to masters as well.

'FS practitioners' learn and modify behaviours through 'looking around' and 'looking up', for 'social acceptance', 'sure no-wrong', 'learning short-cuts'.....all these 'taken-for-granted assumptions'.

What is 'cognitive theory'? Feng shui got this method?

I thought I was the only one around and now I feel assured that I'm not being too sensitive. I was recommended by someone in the forum mummysg and engaged lawrence chan.

Some of the arrangements you mentioned confirm that its the works of lawrence chan during the audit. I was told there are no crystal figuines to buy, no feng shui items to purchase. Ends up I got to put a metal bell at my main door. Mine was a resale flat, we had to wait for a week for the report despite we were being chased by the landlord from the existing lease. He didn't even know that the house was owned by a divorced couple and that was something which kept disturbing me even though my hubby had been assuring me. I just wanted to rid of this so that our new home is a peaceful one. Reading from many of those sad cases who had disputes with their hubbies really get on my nerves. You are spot on about the stones I also need to place in one pillar corner. Personally I feel absurd but since engaged him, might as well follow everything. When people come to my home, its this weird feeling of being sensed as too superstitious by my relatives and friends. What to do?

It was supposedly to have activated my health and wealth area. After we moved in, the very first thing observed was constant bickering. For nothing, my hubby will pick on me. From house work to my personal, unlike previously when we were still staying at the rental. I spent quite a lot uncontrollably just to relieve myself from the unnecessary stress developed over our arguments. So I would say, this house really not good for health and wealth.

Recently, one of my hubby's friend came and asked for a loan. My hubby lent him without even mentioning to me, this really caused another argument and is still ongoing because we have to postpone the Yamaha sound system I have been eyeing for a long time.

I would feel, its better to take away whatever stuff he did for you, consider it as money wasted then to continuing to put there. Sometimes see FS also must have "yuan fen" with the master. Personally, some house may not suit a couple doesn't mean it won't suit you. Hopefully you and hub are better now.

Thanks Binzz for your advice. We just had a disagreement earlier on this issue too. I felt that since this has been pricking my mind and I have been uneasy about it, I was bugging him to remove all those items placed during the audit. My reasoning was very simple, I told my hubby that Lawrence chan claimed that a house past, present and future can be told but ours he couldn't even tell there was a divorce case, this may be a sign that his audit was not accurate. My hubby just want to wait and see. Wait and see what? My goodness, we have been seeing too many arguments already, you agree its the right thing to do isn't it?

I have been hearing from friends that houses which are dirty or divorce case or death case have some kind of bad luck attachment and shouldn't consider at all. They also shared with me some similar examples. You don't think its true? My hubby prefer to be near his family, so ended up with this. This is really causing me stress and sleep.

Hi, I am looking for good FLM for my resale condo unit soon. Can anyone pm or email me the list at khunlim@rocketmail.com

Or anyone can recommend any fsm that is good and but charging reasonable fee.

Thank you in advanced.

• Like 1

Liling29, if you and your hub doesn't like the house, no matter what, you guys wouldn't have bought the house right? Buy house also depends on many factors, guess it will be better not to think of them as a divorce house. Guess first have to work things out first before anything can work. Harmony brings luck!