Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Some people like to think that they are old and experience. These conceited idiots give their self-opinionated views thinking their past individual experience or success gives them the right to lecture people without asking for permission. These pathetic idiots have no outlets to showcase their 'stuffs' in real life, so they took on the platforms and masked themselves like a PhD and start imposing their self asserting words on the unsuspecting and naive. They tend to assume only to see that group as lambs that need to be led.

My father once told me an experience. He always go on certain days and gather with other retirees. One day another old man called *stuckup*, drove an old xj jaguar, park in front of them and chucked in. Immediately his self centered nature and haughty attitude took over and even imposed his dogmatism. Pathetic old man trying to rise above the ranks of others without knowing the other old mens background. Many alienated him while some who were less educated make some pranks on him. He told people he has filial and obedient children but it was later exposed that his children and family only give the due respect that he wanted but most of the time avoided him. He has no friends because everyone cannot tolerate his egoistic character and provocations. Not long, he didn't come anymore. It was expected but many believed it was due to 2 incidents. A) one of the old man in the group drove a new jaguar xj and parked beside him B) another old man purposely had documents delivered to him, signed in front of others and disclosed that he was a chairman of a mnc.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Chinese saying/roadmap:

三十而立

四十不惑

五十知天命

六十耳顺

七十从心所欲

A long long road for you 'to walk'.

30. Down the hill practising learnt & seeing new stokes.

40. No more confusion over stokes by other schools.

50. Knowing how many stokes one could master.

60. Acceptive of various stokes w/o attachment.

70. Practise any stokes.

Am in stage knowing 'Havenly assigned' stokes I can master.

So, am still holding 'attachment' onto some stokes.

彼此彼此。

Hi ivy please pm me the list because i used master chang and it does not turn up well. so thinking no harm seeking a 2nd opinion

I think from the post in Master Chang, it was very obvious to mezzzz

Hi ivy please pm me the list because i used master chang and it does not turn up well. so thinking no harm seeking a 2nd opinion

The more you seek the worst will be, you know, these ppls' service carry no warranty.....

Hi Ivy or Anyone with list,

Can you kindly forward me the list too? My email is simithei@gmail.com

Thanks for your help in advance!

Edited by Simithei

• Like 1

hi All

PM Liaozzzzzzz

Hi Ivy,

could you pm me for the list too.. Many Thanks...Am looking for a fsm for my new home..

Thanks..

• Like 1

Hi Ivy (or anyone),

Can u kindly share the list of good and bad FSM? My email is pink_veruca@yahoo.com.sg

Anyone has any feedback on master You Long Zi , David Tong and Adrian Lo?

Anxious to get a reliable FSM.

Really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

• Like 1