Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Who should you recommend (a fenghsui? /a  taoist ? /...) from pre-renovation HDB up to moving to my new renovated HDB?  Someone who is good, reliable and does on site (optional) without exorbitant fees.

Not expert in this area...

Please PM me inbox with all details.

You reap what you sow - believe that. Have been working hard, doing what I can for the ppl I love. However I am drained. Wanna try a different appraoch - fengshui. Ivy1981 and all, may i have the list of bad &good FSM? THANKS!

EMAIL: woon_annie@hotmail.com

22 hours ago, 7581rhapsodist said:

You reap what you sow - believe that. Have been working hard, doing what I can for the ppl I love. However I am drained. Wanna try a different appraoch - fengshui.

'You reap what you sow' - a true yet metaphorical claim. Sow a rambutan seed sure won't reap durian, barter trade otherwise.

Sow a durian seed, need ensure proper soil/watering/fertiliser/sunlight....flowering, and most importantly you can't simply sit there and waiting picking 'durian drop from the tree' - because, in real world, there is 'theft' who advance you and pick the durian and go away and eventually you reap nothing!:bangwall: These theft often smart and love to do 'short-cutting' acts for own benefit w/o much sowing.

U need to building 'firewall' around the durian trees against theft from entering. :rolleyes:You need 'good neighbour' helps watching out:blink: for virus attacking the 'firewall'.

Do things for ppls U love is nothing great:yeah:everybody is doing such. U must love your enemies:wub:and turn them into 'good neighbours'!

Believe me, the 'neighbours' around u have been eyeing your kept birds you caught from wild jungle, and everyday blowing whistle and 'speak bird language' to these birds - so the birds can go into their courtyards! Keep your birds safe and 'unseen', so they won't blow whistle.

Fengshui won't teach U above 'skills'- u need to ask, observe and practise.

Most likely, FSMs will speak u some 'bird language' which u don't understand and eventually u become 'more drained'.

Enrich your 'content' by gaining more 'dead' knowledge, go into the 'swimming pool' and pickup the 'skills'. Everything takes time.

Dear Ivy,

I am looking for a good FM to give my baby a new name, as i don't want to go wrong. Please send the list of good FSM and bad FSM for references. 

My email: poonjiajin@hotmail.com

Thank you. 

21 hours ago, cymon said:

Hi Ivy1981,

Appreciate if you can kindly share the Good/Bad FSM list. My email is cymon@ymail.com 

Thank you.

Hi All

PM Liaozzzz......been oversea....zzzzz.....so get from otherz.....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ivy1981 said:

Hi All

PM Liaozzzz......been oversea....zzzzz.....so get from otherz.....

Got it, thank you.  

3 minutes ago, Madeye said:

Appreciate if anyone can send me the list for FSM that looks at new houses? Thanks!

Check your email.. helping Ivy to forward the list to you.