Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi everyone,

its been 3 weeks since I posted a request for the list of fsm. Till date , there has been no reply. I am beginning to wonder such a list existed. If this list exist, I would appreciate if any one could pm to me. Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All, please kindly email me the list of Recommeded Fengshui Masters.

my email: wilsonchenyc@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you very much for ur sharing.

Wish u all the best!

Edited by Wilson66

Maybe you like to try his guy @ 93428882.

He is Master Tank. Very nice, dun count by timing and dun need to buy anything. He took more than half day for me and I very grateful.

On 6/7/2017 at 5:03 PM, visit said:

Maybe you like to try his guy @ 93428882.

He is Master Tank. Very nice, dun count by timing and dun need to buy anything. He took more than half day for me and I very grateful.

Tried this master, he is indeed very nice and professional. Was reading this thread and give him a sms.

I took his bazi  fortune reading just to tried him out at first :rolleyes:, the session took more than 2 hrs with all questions answered for myself. He did surprise me and I follow up with Feng Shui for the house. He is patience and when he seeing that all my family members around in the house, he did bazi for each of them at no additional cost (6 in all and free).

Yes, I seen quite a few masters. This one price is reasonable if you bargain abit (alot), considering he actually spend a very hefty amount of time with me and my family members to help answer all their questions. :D Nothing additional and we were not told to buy anything except for a few changes we did wrong.

One amazing thought, is that he can tell me the months which we lost money or overspend and even have some additional financial gain.

On 03/07/2017 at 1:05 PM, loverofcar said:

Tried this master, he is indeed very nice and professional. Was reading this thread and give him a sms.

I took his bazi  fortune reading just to tried him out at first :rolleyes:, the session took more than 2 hrs with all questions answered for myself. He did surprise me and I follow up with Feng Shui for the house. He is patience and when he seeing that all my family members around in the house, he did bazi for each of them at no additional cost (6 in all and free).

Yes, I seen quite a few masters. This one price is reasonable if you bargain abit (alot), considering he actually spend a very hefty amount of time with me and my family members to help answer all their questions. :D Nothing additional and we were not told to buy anything except for a few changes we did wrong.

One amazing thought, is that he can tell me the months which we lost money or overspend and even have some additional financial gain.

Can PM the cost ? Appreciate if anyone can recommend me any FSM they have tried personally for their house. Thanks 

On 01/04/2017 at 3:39 PM, MetalTab said:

A bit of history here when I pulled back a post from Nov 13. But this is a feng shui journey that my family has taken and I believe a consistent alignment with feng shui will bring goodness to the family for many many years :)

Fast forward to today:

- My elder son is in his final year at NTU. Doing well, but most importantly anchored deeply on strong values and character.

- My younger son, who was at JC1 failing to meet his common tests is now in medical school at NUS. Also strong values and character.

I cannot imagine this, but the feng shui adjustments that we have taken, plus making the new home feng shui have benefited us. The feng shui master helped us to choose a home; she was meticulous as she has always been. Walked the neighbourhood, check ground, check orientation, check what the elements are around the house. Spent a good 3 hours. Then, when planning for re-construction, we made sure that the layout, location of rooms, fixtures were feng shui-advised. We wanted peace of mind.

Again, just a personal sharing. 

Please email recommendation to me buttonslab@gmail.com

thank u

On 03/07/2017 at 1:05 PM, loverofcar said:

Hi loverofcar,

could you share/pm master tank fee?

seens his name on few pages but nothing much on the web though. 

Thanks. 

On 01/04/2017 at 3:39 PM, MetalTab said:

A bit of history here when I pulled back a post from Nov 13. But this is a feng shui journey that my family has taken and I believe a consistent alignment with feng shui will bring goodness to the family for many many years :)

Fast forward to today:

- My elder son is in his final year at NTU. Doing well, but most importantly anchored deeply on strong values and character.

- My younger son, who was at JC1 failing to meet his common tests is now in medical school at NUS. Also strong values and character.

I cannot imagine this, but the feng shui adjustments that we have taken, plus making the new home feng shui have benefited us. The feng shui master helped us to choose a home; she was meticulous as she has always been. Walked the neighbourhood, check ground, check orientation, check what the elements are around the house. Spent a good 3 hours. Then, when planning for re-construction, we made sure that the layout, location of rooms, fixtures were feng shui-advised. We wanted peace of mind.

Hi, could you share the FSM contact? Thanks. 

On 4/1/2017 at 3:39 PM, MetalTab said:

Fast forward to today:

Hi, can you PM me the contact please? Thanks

Hi folks, 

Looking for good FSM.  Could anyone please kindly send me list of FSM. 

Thanks in advance. 

Email : pck85@hotmail.com