Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

On 7/30/2017 at 9:16 AM, Gladysgladys said:

Hi loverofcar,

could you share/pm master tank fee?

seens his name on few pages but nothing much on the web though. 

Thanks. 

Hi

I just called him. Think he mentioned  that for HDB generally less than 1K, for Condo it's from less than 1K to  3, 4K for very big unit and landed may go higher. But he mentioned depends on size. But he really need to call him to get his pricing on per session basis. He seem to give a good price for first timer  as well as those who come for a second opinion. 

Recently, I recommended another frnd who wanted a second opinions. Just for the fun of it, I tag along and my frnd was very impressed as in really impressed. :) 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 30/07/2017 at 9:20 AM, Gladysgladys said:

Hi, could you share the FSM contact? Thanks. 

The FSM is Stephanie Lee. Her contact 98893875. She does not have any website and teaches at a feng shui school. Drop her a message.

All the best!

On 30/07/2017 at 1:35 PM, hwing said:

Hi, can you PM me the contact please? Thanks

The FSM is Stephanie Lee. Her contact 98893875. She does not have any website and teaches at a feng shui school. Drop her a message.

All the best!

Hi, everyone 

it has been a long time since my last post on my own thread "Extreme Makeover at Pandan Gardens "  

I am not a critics but if you read my post, on my thread, I do made recommendations and provide advices on Feng shui related topics. 

After a hiatus for a period, I'm now back to this forum. 

As usual, for simple advice or any queries (renovation or any metaphysics ), you can continue to PM me  

Edited by mae29

On 08/08/2017 at 3:08 PM, loverofcar said:

Hi

I just called him. Think he mentioned  that for HDB generally less than 1K, for Condo it's from less than 1K to  3, 4K for very big unit and landed may go higher. But he mentioned depends on size. But he really need to call him to get his pricing on per session basis. He seem to give a good price for first timer  as well as those who come for a second opinion. 

Recently, I recommended another frnd who wanted a second opinions. Just for the fun of it, I tag along and my frnd was very impressed as in really impressed. :) 

Hi loverofcar, could you evaluate what he did to impressed your Friend?

we would like to find someone genuine and not as to buy this and that nor big adjustment to the house.

thank you. 

On 8/12/2017 at 1:19 AM, MetalTab said:

All the best!

This number is a wellness center....

hi all,

i recently engaged master sean chan after a friend recommended him to me. if you are serious about getting your house audited you can consider engaging him. his analysis is always backed up by theory and he will point out where he gets his analysis from in layman terms which i find very assuring and insightful. if there is something bad, he will surely tell u so u can plan ahead.

his a bit more expensive but i think it’s worth it for the insight and long term planning esp when he’s good at bazi which he provides for free for feng shui engagement. and he’s right, it’s easy to pretend being a fsm but the real test is in bazi and zwds and my friends have encountered a lot of ‘hun kou fan chi’ kind of fsm who can only tell u how to put ur furniture...

u can go read his blog and testimonials 
https://masterseanchan.com/blog/
https://masterseanchan.com/testimonials/

he has showed me some of his past work and engagement.. so don't worry his testimonials are real. his blog is definitely worthy your time visiting too. u can feel his sincerity. hope this helps everyone here who are looking for fsm...

Joined Renotalk to gather good information from everyone here as i am starting my journey to building my dream home.  Will appreciate if anyone who has the fsm list, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

On 8/16/2017 at 10:14 AM, addats said:

This number is a wellness center....

you must have called the incorrect number. The number stated is correct 98893875 - FSM Stephanie Lee

Have anyone engaged Master Andrew Tan from SOCM before?

Additionally, would greatly appreciate if someone could send me the list of good and bad FSM please.  I need to urgently for renovation of BTO.  

My email address is memories_que@hotmail.com

Thank you!