Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi guys,

For those who wanna know more about Fengshui or need some consultation service, you can look for this Master.

They provide:
1. Personality Destiny Analysis

2. Personal Career or Business advancement

3. Environmental (Feng Shui) Analysis for House or Workplace

4. Personal Date Selection

Please feel free to drop your Question to them, they will keep in touch with you for the rest.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 29/07/2017 at 12:28 PM, newuser2017 said:

Please email recommendation to me buttonslab@gmail.com

thank u

Hi newuser2017, did you manage to contact Stephanie Lee? Got any feedback? Thanks

hiya Ivy1981,

pls pm list of good and bad FSM to my email: eugenegoh32@hotmail.com

appreciate your time and kind patience in helping - kamsia kamsia...

Edited by Eugene Goh

On 6/7/2017 at 5:03 PM, visit said:

Maybe you like to try his guy 

He is Master Tank. Very nice, dun count by timing and dun need to buy anything. He took more than half day for me and I very grateful.

Was browsing thru and saw a familiar name! Let me share my experience with u guys!

I engaged master tank quite sometime ago due to a series of unfortunate events happening in my life. I'm skeptical like most ppl since I have never met a fengshui master before. However, after meeting master tank, I was rest assured. Very easy to talk to and firmly stated no requirements on buying of any kinds of items. I'm not someone who will give my personal info to anyone but I was amazed by how spot on his readings are. In which this proves the price he quoted is well spent. Like any greenhorns out there, I was taken aback by the price in the beginning and went online to do some research. Apparently, engaging a good and legit fsm has their price range. (no offence to those $10-$50  booths in shopping centres but I will still have my doubts after their readings.. Who wouldn't?) He is patient and clearly understood where I'm coming from.. Even months after my session with him, he still welcome my calls and queries. I felt a sense of ease when he said that I can call him anytime I need his help. It's a lifelong commitment btw me and him I wld say.

On 17/08/2017 at 4:28 PM, janelee said:

hi all,

i recently engaged master sean chan after a friend recommended him to me. if you are serious about getting your house audited you can consider engaging him. his analysis is always backed up by theory and he will point out where he gets his analysis from in layman terms which i find very assuring and insightful. if there is something bad, he will surely tell u so u can plan ahead.

his a bit more expensive but i think it’s worth it for the insight and long term planning esp when he’s good at bazi which he provides for free for feng shui engagement. and he’s right, it’s easy to pretend being a fsm but the real test is in bazi and zwds and my friends have encountered a lot of ‘hun kou fan chi’ kind of fsm who can only tell u how to put ur furniture...

u can go read his blog and testimonials 
https://masterseanchan.com/blog/
https://masterseanchan.com/testimonials/

he has showed me some of his past work and engagement.. so don't worry his testimonials are real. his blog is definitely worthy your time visiting too. u can feel his sincerity. hope this helps everyone here who are looking for fsm...

did he enlighten how to solve your problem? i have v bad experience with him. his report looks like copy and paste from some books and he gets stuff mixed up.

On 23/01/2018 at 11:03 AM, galaxii said:

Hi can someone be so kind to send me the list of good and bad fengshui master please? my email is a22tzz@hotmail.com

Hi All

PM Liaozzzzzz

On 2/11/2018 at 10:45 AM, Ivy1981 said:

Hi All

PM Liaozzzzzz

Hi Ivy1981,

Can you drop me the list to my email at ethan.cwc@gmail.com please? Thank you in advance.

On 4/1/2017 at 3:39 PM, MetalTab said:

A bit of history here when I pulled back a post from Nov 13. But this is a feng shui journey that my family has taken and I believe a consistent alignment with feng shui will bring goodness to the family for many many years :)

Fast forward to today:

- My elder son is in his final year at NTU. Doing well, but most importantly anchored deeply on strong values and character.

- My younger son, who was at JC1 failing to meet his common tests is now in medical school at NUS. Also strong values and character.

I cannot imagine this, but the feng shui adjustments that we have taken, plus making the new home feng shui have benefited us. The feng shui master helped us to choose a home; she was meticulous as she has always been. Walked the neighbourhood, check ground, check orientation, check what the elements are around the house. Spent a good 3 hours. Then, when planning for re-construction, we made sure that the layout, location of rooms, fixtures were feng shui-advised. We wanted peace of mind.

Again, just a personal sharing. 

Hi hi,

I am just wondering if you are able to share which master you got for your place? I am very grateful that you have shared your story in forum and how it has benefitted you.

I have just got my keys and would like to see how I can improve my house fengshui.

Many thanks in advance

On 20/02/2018 at 2:37 PM, eatenET said:

Hi Ivy1981,

Can you drop me the list to my email at ethan.cwc@gmail.com please? Thank you in advance.

Hi

PM Liaozzz

On 09/10/2016 at 4:14 PM, cymon said:

Check your email.. helping Ivy to forward the list to you.

Can pm me the list of good FSM and bad FSM as well please. 

My email: emailcindybakes@gmail.com

Edited by kindersurprise