Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi all,

Do drop me a pm if you are looking for a feng shui master for house assessment, kai guang, an shen, house cleansing or gai ming. He deals with Qi, energy which is dynamic and always changing. I've no doubts about the effectiveness of feng shui or his ability and understanding. Changed the life of my wife's family, friends and even my own!

Edited by jollygood

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Have anyone tried/heard of any review for Wilson Heng from True Yijing for house Feng Shui audit?

Dear Ivy81,

Can pm me the list of good and bad Fengshui Master.

my email: bestact81@gmail.com

Thanks in advance 

Edited by FSM

Hi All,

I have seen quite a number of Fengshui masters both local and overseas masters, however this master which I have recently got to know is special and different from others.

He is known as Grand Master Ricky Chua. Initially I engaged him for four pillars analysis since its the start of the year 2018. After engaging him for the four pillars, I find him very accurate and thus I engaged him to see my office Fengshui. The main differences of Master Ricky Chua and other Feng Shui masters are that he will verify with you the past happenings during his Fengshui site visit. Meaning to say, when he arrived at my office, he did not straight away says that you need to do this do that, but instead he asked me whether my company made good profit in the month of March and April of 2017. After checking my P & L, it was accurate. After this verification, he will then know the current Feng Shui settings of my office and this is when he starts to see the Fengshui of my office. I would say that this is a test of his Fengshui Standard, if he is not zai and if the standard not there, how would he dare to do this? All other FS masters I have engaged previously didn't predict or verify with me prior to their FS analysis.

So far I am very happy with the Fengshui settings he has done for my office and I have just engaged him for my home purchase unit selection and fengshui for my selected property.

Base on his experiences and the accuracy of his prediction, I would say his prices are reasonable.

Just to share my Feng Shui experiences with everyone!

Cheers

Edited by T Chan
Error in the Year. Have edited from year 2018 to be year 2017.

On 2/22/2018 at 11:29 PM, pawqoo said:

Hi hi,

I am just wondering if you are able to share which master you got for your place? I am very grateful that you have shared your story in forum and how it has benefitted you.

I have just got my keys and would like to see how I can improve my house fengshui.

Many thanks in advance

Hi Pawqoo,

The FSM is Stephanie Lee. Her contact 98893875. She does not have any website and teaches at a feng shui school. Drop her a message.

All the best!

Hi all,

Can any kind soul out there forward to me the list of good / bad FSM? I'm getting the keys to my resale HDB flat in 2 months time and I'd like to get a reputable FSM to take a look before doing any reno.

My email is calvin301178@gmail.com.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers!!

Hi all,

Can someone kindly email me the list of good and bad FSM please. Appreciate your help!

Email: rxrx3388@hotmail.com