Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Looking for a fengshui master to audit my resales unit.

Can PM the list of good or bad FSM?

Thanks in advance!

On 7/27/2018 at 10:11 AM, Jason Wong said:

Meditation and yoga are more practiced and not really the same as fengshui though imo

They may appear to be healthy practices like helping you to focus, clear your thoughts and keeping you healthy, they have one thing in common with fengshui i.e. these are occult practices. Meaning dealing with the evil spirits. 

You can easily search from Youtube on testimonies from past yogis on what happened to them as they progress further into yoga and meditation.

This forum does not allow to post such links.

hi i am new here in this forum

previously i have tried almost all fsm in the market and to my horror most of them are terrible;

those that are heavily advertised i felt its way oversell and too little experience so i ask for recommendation from someone that posted in this forum in 2010 on this mr toh and was pleasantly surprised. relatively cheap compared to those gm chen j r.

i felt those that brand themselves "GRAND" or first class masters are gimmickly and definitely not worth 5 to 30 grand per house consult

On 1/30/2010 at 9:33 PM, ernieliew75 said:

I dun believe in Feng Shui until recently when my mum got a stroke, and we got this Master Wang from a friend. Whatever he says happened exactly (good and bad ones), and he even predicted what will be happening based on the current place my parents stayed, and indeed, all came true. I thought its just coincidence and asked for him to view my current place since my parents believed in him and is staying with me now, I just try out.

To my suprise, whatever he predicted about our past and even near future came true... (all the very good and no so good things). Best of all,we didn't pay much for the Ang Pow cos he is charging standard rate, $168 per session for viewing a place. Even if we are required to place some Feng Shui items at certain places to neutralise things, the items are all at affordable prices (I paid less than $200 for 5 items all over my house). If interested, drop me a PM and I will forward the contact.

The new house I bought was also viewed by him before I OPT. Not saying my current house is no good, its good for me also with lots of luck. Whoahahahahaaa.... just that I need a bigger house, and my new house Feng Shui suits me almost 100%, including my family. So right place, right time, right person, its fate. Cheers.

Hi Ernie,

Can PM me the contact of your FSM?

Thank you!