Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/19/2018 at 11:17 PM, uniquelyshay said:

Hi thanks for sharing. Do u mind sharing ur fsm contact? Shay1305@gmail.com

Hi, can u pls share the fsm contact?

gg_yong84@hotmail.com

Thank you. 

On 1/25/2010 at 3:30 PM, Ivy1981 said:

Hi huggss, samgalz, rainmonk, chowchow

PM Liaozzzzz

hihi Ivy or anyone who had the list of good / bad Fsm mind to pm or email to me at simonsngipad2@gmail.com.
Thks in advance.

Dear all, new to this forum, can anyone send me the list of fengshui master? Greatly appreciated! mikescm@hotmail.com

Edited by MS1978

On 7/26/2020 at 4:17 PM, TBL said:

Master Tank ! We were Very happy to finally met him after after his biz trip to beijing earlier in Jan... We really like his straight approach, clear explanations why bazi is traditional Chinese science instead of myth or religion which alot sense. His bazi reading is great and sharp.

Thx again MASTER Tank! Hope one day if you see this you  remember us and especially your  follow up even after we move in.

PS. Remember us..  My agent although abit scared n irritated by you running upstair and downstair of the house... ..yet in the end became more interested and asked alot more questions with our old parents than us. 

Hi, can you kindly share his contact with me. My email dai_di_ong@hotmail.com many many thanks 🙏 

On 1/26/2018 at 7:10 PM, Celine Chong said:

did he enlighten how to solve your problem? i have v bad experience with him. his report looks like copy and paste from some books and he gets stuff mixed up.

I agree, it was only afterwards I realised he simply got his knowledge from self-studying those books while juggling school and non-related career! he is just an amateur who knows his SEO and website-making. but think positive, I think of my consultation fee paid to him as donating money to spur local economy 

On 1/30/2010 at 9:33 PM, ernieliew75 said:

I dun believe in Feng Shui until recently when my mum got a stroke, and we got this Master Wang from a friend. Whatever he says happened exactly (good and bad ones), and he even predicted what will be happening based on the current place my parents stayed, and indeed, all came true. I thought its just coincidence and asked for him to view my current place since my parents believed in him and is staying with me now, I just try out.

To my suprise, whatever he predicted about our past and even near future came true... (all the very good and no so good things). Best of all,we didn't pay much for the Ang Pow cos he is charging standard rate, $168 per session for viewing a place. Even if we are required to place some Feng Shui items at certain places to neutralise things, the items are all at affordable prices (I paid less than $200 for 5 items all over my house). If interested, drop me a PM and I will forward the contact.

The new house I bought was also viewed by him before I OPT. Not saying my current house is no good, its good for me also with lots of luck. Whoahahahahaaa.... just that I need a bigger house, and my new house Feng Shui suits me almost 100%, including my family. So right place, right time, right person, its fate. Cheers.

Hi Ernie - may I trouble you to share contact as well? Thank you.