Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ecym

Volans Couture @ Telok Ayer Street

Not sure if my reply is still relevant.. since it's 2 years from the date of ur 1st post.

Have not been quite ready to give comments, until I've recently went down to select my photos.

Overall, Volans' staff are friendly, and they know what customer service is; i.e. experiences there have been very good, they make u feel comfortable and give appropriate advice.

On the actual day of taking the photos, unlike what most of my friends have told me.. my husband and I were not tired at all, after the 10am-7pm photo-shoot, and went to catch Iron Man after that :)

I've concluded that day to be a happy, stress-free and fun photo-shoot.

Why I haven't been ready to give comments, was because, i have heard stories of how some bridal studios' attitude would change when it came down to photo selection.

I'm really glad to say that my husband and i were left alone, pretty much for 3 hours to do our many rounds of elimination. My husband, who dabbles a bit with photography as well, was like "If there're no cost constraints, I think I'll take them all..". So, the photos are very much to our satisfaction.

Only ocassional top-up of our tea-cups, and short "how's things?" conversations. No pressurizing / stressful 'background music' of "this is nice.. that is nice too... oh.. that one over there too" that will interfere with our decision-making during the photo selection process throughout the 3 hours.

I've heard of couples who took in close to 80+ additional photos under such conditions from other bridal studios; thus, i'm really glad that Volans' staff do not use such pressurizing tactics :)

I've yet to collect my album yet... but if u're someone like me who do not like fast-talking, high pressure sales person, perhaps u can visit Volans to see it for yourself :)

------------Extracted from http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=217&st=120

<Update>

Went to view my album layout on 21-Aug, and came to know that they are having a year-end "recommendation" promo.

If u've been recommended by their customers (i.e. quote a valid customer reference number & name), u will get $388 (~ah.. i think so, can't remember if it's $388 or $338) discount off ur package if u sign up.

If u're interested in getting a Volans package, PM me to get my reference number.

I've already paid for my package, selected the photos - not going to get any further discounts on my side. Just sharing this info.. since every cent counts towards the preparation of the wedding...

Edited by cass7

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation