Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
watervapourbaby

How Accurate Is Master Chang?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

What about fan above the bed, is not on top if the bedhead though. And what about the little crystal that sew on the behead? (which is quite popular this year) pls let me know cos I'm going fix all this by this week. Till in time to change if I call them now.

I took Master Chang's services.. Sms and emailed him for follow ups last week but he din reply me yet.. Wonder if he is out of the country or not replying me due to some reason...

What about fan above the bed, is not on top if the bedhead though. And what about the little crystal that sew on the behead? (which is quite popular this year) pls let me know cos I'm going fix all this by this week. Till in time to change if I call them now.

Crystal is just merely a toy.

So long as the fan does not drop onto yr body & cause injury, otherwise it should be fine.

I took Master Chang's services.. Sms and emailed him for follow ups last week but he din reply me yet.. Wonder if he is out of the country or not replying me due to some reason...

Last friday he reply to my sms a email on bazi consultation.

Compre anal $269,sch on 30/9 or 6/10 730pm.

I think I cannot take the impacts & turn dn the offer yst.

On 6/29/2011 at 10:40 PM, watervapourbaby said:

Hi ppl,

Just want to gather some feedback from forummers who have used Master Chang. How accurate do you find his reading and do you practise all that he says?

My personal experience with him was quite some time ago and sad to say, i feel that it didn't work for me - despite following ALL his advice to a tee. I completely re-configured my house layout to his advice and followed up with several clarifications on what needs to be done.

Alot of unpleasant things started happening in my life (lost job, constant quarrels with loved ones, kept falling sick etc) and I don't know if I should go back to him again for a second time or seek opinions elsewhere.

What would you do if you were me?

Hired a fsm thought it is one stone kill 2 birds... Someone to advise on decor of home that can bring luck. Thus no need to waste money to engage ID. 

Before hiring, perused through this forum and zeroed in on Chang Tian . Among many, these are a few instructions worth sharing.. 

- master bedroom and storeroom light had to turn on 24/7. How to sleep and huge waste of electricity! 

-stove and washing machine can only use once a week. Kidding?!! 

-plants cannot move and have to make sure they don't die. Otherwise the whole setting is spoilt and have to re engage him to remedy. Stressful! 

Anywhere I was that fool who followed these instructions. And he is good and told me I can always email him for further queries.

But he hinted in his email replies need to do another review. But when I resisted he told me to send him compass readings from a few positions. The reply I got shocked me as he said now my main door faces the entrance to ****. And he further shared that 2 TCS artists faced the same issue and saw white spirit at night. 

This reply caused me alot of uneasiness and couldn't sleep at night. Didn't want to be at his mercy and pay him huge fees, I changed to another fsm widely discussed here. He is doong noong zheng and I have shared my feedback on him in this forum. 

Conclusion from hiring these 2 fsms, fengshui don't work and created alot of inconveniences, hassle, miseries and fear. You are also opening the door to evil spirits into your home. There are 3 YouTube clips would like to share but couldn't do it here. Please message me if you would like to have them. 

Please also let me know if you would like to know what's better than fengshui... 

On 7/1/2011 at 9:36 PM, StarB said:

:sport-smiley-004:

and y always got kena 4d spicy stories? cant expect him to help fs u to kena 4d as i remember i paid him 400+ only. like dat, everyone wants also, spore pools will go bankrcupt. :dribble:

lolx

Have a good heart. Do good be good!! Always help those needy who need help!! Good Fengshui will follow you!!

一 命, 二 運
三 風水, 四 謂積德行善
五 論才學