Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mango2010

Placement Of Bed

Hi all

I donno where to place my two children beds... if i place them horizontal at the left wall, the beds will face the door. If I place them vertical at the right bottom wall, one of the bed will face directly to the door.

the rectangle box is aircon. So i cannot place them vertical at the right wall under the window and beam.

help......

childrenbedroomlayout.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think the best solution would be to purchase a bunk bed? Can save you valuable space at the same time.

thanks! I thought of that but my children are still young (motor skill still not stable) and they like to fight for the same thing. So i thought better buy two single beds for them.

cheers!

Hi all

I donno where to place my two children beds... if i place them horizontal at the left wall, the beds will face the door. If I place them vertical at the right bottom wall, one of the bed will face directly to the door.

the rectangle box is aircon. So i cannot place them vertical at the right wall under the window and beam.

help......

Pardon my blunt response to say that no one except your goodself can help, in this regard. Why?

Look at below room layouts, spot anything in common? A room has door & window panel, FCU/fan on wall make situation more complicated. Once door is open, naked eye sure see the bed, unless he is a blind or the bed is invisible, or no bed at all.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/34535500.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/tg1l.jpg/

What bed for a room to accomodate 2 ppls or more? Bunk, pull out, multiple tier.....

If pocket has no money, anything AND everything also CAN. Problem is when pocket has some $$$, then this canot and that cannot. Any objection to these 2 statements?

Edited by bepgof

I previously heard from some FSM that the bed surface (the piece of wood where the mattress is placed) must be one whole piece for FS reason.

However most if not all King size bed that I came across are made up of two pieces (Was told due to transportation limitation (eg HDB lift etc).

Any comment on this ?

I previously heard from some FSM that the bed surface (the piece of wood where the mattress is placed) must be one whole piece for FS reason.

However most if not all King size bed that I came across are made up of two pieces (Was told due to transportation limitation (eg HDB lift etc).

Any comment on this ?

My bed mattress below also 2 piece when I searched my bed recently, my fsm also didn't say anything, anyway I also didn't ask. Any reason given by your fsm?

hi there pple... been surfing the net for info on bed placement.. realize tat some recommend placing the bed as far away as possible from the door while some say place it on the fav. direction. as my gua is 8, wanted to place it in the west but is quite close to the door.. so a bit contradicting and confusing.hope to receive some guidance

Edited by kangjihh

hi there pple... been surfing the net for info on bed placement.. realize tat some recommend placing the bed as far away as possible from the door while some say place it on the fav. direction. as my gua is 8, wanted to place it in the west but is quite close to the door.. so a bit contradicting and confusing.hope to receive some guidance

Heard that close to the door no good, in front door also not good.

Any comment on this ?

Mine also two pieces. What is the FS reason?

Any comment on this ?

Haha, beam on top get "pressed", 2 pc beneath the back get back-ach? divorce?.....better use imgination in somewhere else.

Haha, beam on top get "pressed", 2 pc beneath the back get back-ach? divorce?.....better use imgination in somewhere else.

Ya, spot on... it something about divorce or back problem etc.

So is this something true with FS or just hearsay...

Btw, I create a new topic for this but not sure why it got merged with this "Placement of Bed" topic ????

Btw, I create a new topic for this but not sure why it got merged with this "Placement of Bed" topic ????

I "merged" the topics as one. RT is getting like "rojak", my "duty" as moderator to do "spring cleaning".

What you mean?

I've intentionally delected 2-3 posts by nimm12.

If he carries on in this manner(have to read his posts in other threads), I would recommend Admin to block this user name. Of course he can create another user name....