Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rllso

Small Job - Need Help!

Hi All, i'm sick of approaching IDs and carpenters and have them tell me that they do not want to do this job for me, that's why i am posting here and asking for carpenters to contact me here instead with a quote or maybe the forum-ers can recommend me a friendly and affordable carpenter to do this.

My problem now is that my Aircon is currently facing the side of my closet and totally wasting energy and cold air. (please see pics).

I would like to make a small triangular box to face my aircon into the room OR have someone recommend what i can do to fix this problem as the end corner of the room is not getting any cold air at all.

PLEASE SOMEONE RECOMMEND OR PM ME A QUOTE PLEASE !!!! THANK YOU!! You can also SMS me @94590851

Aircon2.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All, i'm sick of approaching IDs and carpenters and have them tell me that they do not want to do this job for me, that's why i am posting here and asking for carpenters to contact me here instead with a quote or maybe the forum-ers can recommend me a friendly and affordable carpenter to do this.

My problem now is that my Aircon is currently facing the side of my closet and totally wasting energy and cold air. (please see pics).

I would like to make a small triangular box to face my aircon into the room OR have someone recommend what i can do to fix this problem as the end corner of the room is not getting any cold air at all.

PLEASE SOMEONE RECOMMEND OR PM ME A QUOTE PLEASE !!!! THANK YOU!! You can also SMS me @94590851

Aircon2.jpg

I suggest not to do it. If aircon leak, then problematic. You should consider making one opposite the aircon.