Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mishu

My Hdb Renovation

You want to buy all brands of ovens?! I assume you want to look at the models rather than buy them?

If you go to Rina electrical, you can see the Brandt and Bosch models.

If you go to Best Denki (IMM branch), you can see Electrolux and EF. There are also other shops in IMM such as Hoe Kee, SSC, Mayer, Asia Excel where you can also see all these brands?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You want to buy all brands of ovens?! I assume you want to look at the models rather than buy them?

If you go to Best Denki (IMM branch), you can see Electrolux and EF. There are also other shops in IMM such as Hoe Kee, SSC, Mayer, Asia Excel where you can also see all these brands?

thanks so much i am staying near to imm thanks v much

hi people i am back after so so long time......... i know no updates from my side but my reno was so painful and my id was really humiliating person. i would like to share my story with everyone so other beware of him and his company....plz dont choose them he is working now on new hdb in punggol anyone from that side???

hi people i am back after so so long time......... i know no updates from my side but my reno was so painful and my id was really humiliating person. i would like to share my story with everyone so other beware of him and his company....plz dont choose them he is working now on new hdb in punggol anyone from that side???

U sound very disappointed and frustrated with your ID :furious: . Why not share with us your story?

OMG ... are you able to tell us who is this ID..in case other RT Forumers fall into his trap. I'm currently talking with an ID whom also has a project in Punggol...(he is one of my shortlisted)...hope its not him. :jawdrop:

hi, everyone my id company is xd xxxxions at ubi my id name is jxxx xxxg.......my story is like that i am staying in the same unit which i am renovating now. for that i have to move somewhere else. he said he will finish our work in one month and almost 2 months yet not complete.. but this is not the matter. first of all he is very forgetful keep on forgetting the things and mess up all my house he is so irresponsible that not supervising any of our work. i have small kid and i have to supervise all my work in give instruction to his man tiles wrong color wrong everything in worst condition. last sunday when my husband call him as he has not install our washing machine properly he shouted and told my husband **** u la.... my husband get angry and fight with him and now he is harresing us not pickuping our call and if he want he pick up and send some man to work and showing us that we need him kind of things.... i dont know what to do? i am very upset and moreever he dont have any designing sense my whole house i have to design....i really want to teach him a lession.any advise what action i can take?

Edited by mishu

i think people here not interested in other's problem. i am just sharing my problem here to warn other people for what rt stands here to share views and problems during renovation. so that other dont do the same mistake.

i think people here not interested in other's problem. i am just sharing my problem here to warn other people for what rt stands here to share views and problems during renovation. so that other dont do the same mistake.

thanks for the warning in advance. should avoid such IDs at all costs.