Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mishu

My Hdb Renovation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mishu, I have sent you a private message about the ID name, thanks! By the way, you may consider use Smaill Claim tribunal to recover damage, each case cost only SGD50.

Hi mishu

Read about your case, it must be a roller coaster ride for you. i do agree with Lucy702 if cannot settle should proceed with Small Claim tribunal, do remember to have supporting documents such as contract, pictures and etc...

All the best.

Hi Everyone. Im new here. I have engaged 3D innovation for my reno. Would like to ask if any of you engaging 3D and Vxxxxxt for your reno? any review or commend?

Would really appreciate if someone can share. Thanks

Edited by Hn83

common dear r u not reading my blog otherwise u must not have this question go through it.....

Edited by mishu

common dear r u not reading my blog otherwise u must not have this question go through it.....

hi just saw ur post. I am at the moment also in process of renovating my hse with 3d innovations can u please let me know the id name. mine alco starts with j