Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrix0405

Security For Glass Sliding Door For Landed

Which is cheaper, better and safer? Tampered glass or normal glass + heat rejection window film? Tampered glass is abt 2x the price of normal glass and 3x the strength but no heat rejection. Is it cheaper and equally safe with the 2nd combo?

For better security and sound insulation as well, get laminated glass. Because of the film holding all of the glass together, the intruder will basically have to kick the entire piece of glass down before he gains access. Muilti point locking on your doors are also a good thing, called espag locks. Single point locks are easy to disable.

Sapphire windows managed to provide all of this, albeit a slightly higher price because it is an imported product from europe.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think i'm going to wire my whole house for security soon liao quite scary.

Maid clean the rooms upstairs, auto gate lock but front folding doors and backyard door are open for ventilation. MIL put my 3 sheepdogs upstairs in aircon. I ever came home and no one knew.

So ya, starting to get fresh quotes coz those quotes i have were from beginning of the year.

Intending to install camera at the front porch, camera in the living room hidden in the ceiling lights (monitor the maid see if she hit my dogs), sensor in the front folding doors and every window and and doors on the ground floor and second floor where humans can literally climb in. technically no one in the right mind would but since the aircon man is able to stand on the glass roof to service the condenser on the 2nd floor, thieves or maid's secret bf could also stand there. Attic floor only for balcony sliding door.

Anyone wants a copy can just PM me, happy to share.

So far, i got from Certis Cisco (most ex!!), Aetos (coz sometimes i use their security services), Q-serve (builder recommended)

Hi Pantieileen,

Can you send me the quotes you got from the security companies? Thanks.

Hi all..

Am renovating my place n gotten in touch with Ler wm from Securevision.. He's the boss, and he goes down personally to my place. I prefer this personal attention rather than feeling i'm just one of the client ID...