Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AXO_vampire

Beware Of Singreno Aka Blackwhite.Sg

definately and obviously life goes on, as mentioned in my 1st post. i am here to share my bad experience with anyone else looking for contractors..

i have 2 contractors, and the other is RADAC accredited, so it definately make a diff between them. and the other contractor's work definately stand out from the rest.

i have made arrangement so that one contractor does certain reno in a certain area. eg. kitchen, bedroom, living room....

kitchen is the only exception that is done is both contractor, which is separated by kithcen cabinet base done by RADAC accredited compnay and the rest of the stuffs by the one mentioned in the title.

i am not here to flame now, and i wana say... people or company which is/are not RADAC accredited will definately tell u that RADAC or not doesnt make a difference... they will say that their worksmanship "fly".. that's what i heard and believed... in the end... god bless...

so i guess u all think that i am in the wrong? alright, its a lesson learnt for me... and anyone else can continue to try this service and see if u get any draggy calls.. this kinda case isnt an obsolete one and believing or not is up to individual..

as i also mentioned, those outstanding defects are from the company stated in the title and not from my other contractor. i am definately clear enough that if A does cabinet, i wont flame or get B to get things done...

someone mentioned that the company defended his accusation pretty well... i guess typing out well stands out more.. i dont type well and dont have the time to do so... whatever he has said, i also have comments on them and they are not true, if u guyz choose to believe him, itsalright for me... because its already the past...

and for the refund for the kitchen drawer, i didnt wana mention, but its actually 50 bucks instead of 100. make it clear.. when i read his post, i wasnt sure and i went home to check my notes and confirmed that it was a 50 dollars note received, instead of 100.

once if a few contractors is used, they will push their responsibility away.. but take note of what they wana push away...

if they are doing the flooring, i wont look for the person in charge of my bedroom to get it repair.. know what i mean ?

and yah, i have to such thumb due to this kinda bad experience with lousy services.. life goes on..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

damage done..

Think forummers will tink twice engaging such contractor to play safe no matter wat..

thkx for believing my story / words.

i will try to post some photos or videos of the defects when i have time, but guess shld be around mid aug as i am rushing out some assignments.

it is always better to engage a contractor or ID which is RADAC accredited. pay a little more sum and you wont get so much headaches.

my friend was doing his reno just opposite mine... now then i realise how much difference his contractor stands out...

his contractor will take photos of the ongoing reno and send to his via mms, i am not sure if the contractor send it daily, but at least you know that things are moving on smoothly and dont have to waste time to travel to your new house (especially if you stay quite a distance from your new house or travelling is a problem)

thanks everyone for listening to my nags :)

Well to me defects not so serious, can juz rectify..wont cost him a volvo, but now reputation gone..

My contractor dun mms or watsapp me but at least i see the progress, also any defects which i point out, he rectified for me almost immediately.,, he would also go around look for defects or unsatisfactory work.

Like you, I also outsource some works to 2-3 sub contractor, mainly flooring, window grilles etc...was touched wen he even repaired the defect & clean up those works not under him... :thumbs up:

only grouse, reno took 2month+ :unsure:

its really envy when so many of you get such good contractors..

not to be "sour".. but really that my luch (when choosing contractor/people) is not really that good..

glad to hear that there are still lots of good and reputable contractors around in the market.

Vampire, sad to know you had such a bad experience...

I always believe a good contractor should resolve all customer issue... even if the issue is not damage by them, they shd also try to help out the owner or provide some solution... By avoid call is lousy after sale service...

Glad to see your post... at least ppl out there will have sec thought engaging the company...

Hope you rectify all your defects soon... Gd luck...

Respected the contractor initially when I read how he defended himself.

Only to find him trying to wriggle out of his responsibilities, finding excuses not to do rectification works.

Come on la, I believe these kind of rectification works not really hard to do, just whether he wanna do it or not.

Mr. contracter, dun talk big and promise will do rectification works, then drag on 2 months. Thereafter find excuses say Vampire defame you and because of this, you decided not to do rectification works for him. I also know how to say. Action speaks louder than words. If you really intended to do it for him, you wont drag till 2 months and end up find fault with Vampire and say you wont do rectifications for him because of this.

And I guess soon enough the forum mods will close and delete this thread again...

i believe the forum moderators will judge.

i mentioned that someone asked me on comments on this contractor and the msg is still in my inbox and my reply to the person in my sent msg box.

if moderators have full authority, they are always welcome to look into my account and verify the date which i sent to the person. from that msg, moderators will know if what i mentioned on delaying is true or false.

from there, i believe the moderators will decide if they shld let this thread be here or to delete and let my incident be history, constructing a mystery to all further home owners who are looking for contractors(and allow them to face same issues).

thank you.