Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

~ Home Of The Pisceans ~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hiya Kobelala, we don't know there is such an option..

our laminated flooring was actually completed more than a month back already.. :(

Hi Stardust, did you check whether can they place a wood trimming to cover the gap for your laminates ?

img0156n.jpg

## The main door somehow always jammed against the door frame while opening/closing. We got our contractor to file the edge of the door FOC. Also helped us to change the main door lock.

img0155ki.jpg

## Our swing chair is here! :dancingqueen:

img0061tdg.jpg

img0062ml.jpg

## Initially intend to place it at the balcony. But decided to hang it up in the hall instead as I reckon that would be more comfortable.

The swing chair is another dream item for WTB. :wub: Glad we found a reasonably cheap one! :yeah:

img0161im.jpg

## got our contractor to screw the hook onto the ceiling. He was so worried it would cause damage to the floor of the unit above us. :lol:

As you can see, its is rather high.. We have yet to buy a longer chain for the swing chair.

For the metal frame, we will keep it as it is really a waste to throw/ sell it to karang guni

Maybe use it for future baby hanging cradle? :D

Edited by stardust205

Solid Surface Table-top installed (week 3)

Also installed the kitchen sink and hob.

And I like color contrast of the black colored table-top to my green-white cabinets. :D

img0749g.jpg

img0164go.jpg

## we chose to install frosted-glass doors below the sink instead of laminated wooden doors, cuz sink area definitely will get very wet easily - bad for wood.

img0139bw.jpg

## Honestly, we were abit disappointed on the quality of the solid table-top. :( There were already 2 patches of lighter shades.. and generally, the surface is not really as shiny as we expected. Probably, solid surface material is kinda dull by nature? :dunno:

No complaints on the workmanship and sink, hob installation though.

Edited by stardust205

Thanks Bluesummerayz. The swing chair is one of our favourite buys. :sport-smiley-018:

Initially wanted to put one up as well, but it got complicated with the false ceiling, metal structure inside the false ceiling, so i just gave up LOL

img0165uy.jpg## Since we're not installing a hood, we decided to have a chrome plate attached beneath the cabinets above the stove.. to protect the laminated cupboard.

Initially our contractor wants to charge us $70 for it, but we managed to bargain for free in the end :D

img0072su.jpg

## Rubbish chute is so shiny it can double as mirror in the kitchen :lol:

Edited by stardust205

img0072su.jpg

## Shiny rubbish chute

Oh that is soooo lovely, to have a rubbish chute inside the home.. I so miss that! You so lucky~! :D

Edited by Bluesummerayz