Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

~ Home Of The Pisceans ~

Thanks for the compliment, tuasbird !! :D

yea, on hindsight the Lily white walls do give a sense of relaxing effect, compared to whites of cooler tones..

Lighting plays a big part too on how the wall colors will turn-out to the eyes.

Now, I'm quite used to the Lily white wall colors already :sport-smiley-018:

will try to post more pics! my reno process is coming to the ending stage.

alo alo star!

wow seems all in gd hands!

yes i thought the white & black stool is reali cool :thumbs up:

then comes the nice nice green & white kitchen cabinets! :good:

know wat pal? you may thinketh otherwise but i really love the 'Too Yellowish' Lily White walls you've got! don't get upset lor...i mean IMHO it does look beta than the normal 'white', & in your case it does blend in pretty well lei! :yamseng:

pics must come more more oki? awaiting.... :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

img0256lm.jpg## We narrowed our search of wardrobes to those with height almost that of the ceiling. Not doing built-in as we want the flexibility and it saves us half the amt of $ too :)

img0258ka.jpg

## But quite likely the 1.6m long wardrobe won't be enough storage space for us.. We intend to put some of our clothing in another wardrobe (in the guest-room) which I'll be shifting over from my parents' place.

img0262l.jpg

img0263ri.jpg## Storage bed.. I like.. :yeah:

Edited by stardust205

img0267wn.jpg## Initially I was complating whether to forsake 1 bedside table for a chest of drawers instead, so to create more storage space. In the end, we decided to go for 2 to make the place look more 'balanced'

img0265ga.jpg## Add a wall mural above the headboard and our MBR will be completed!

Thinking of a Santorini pic for our wall mural .. :D

Edited by stardust205

Thanks Nellynutt!

How abt ur reno? got ur keys yet?

Not happening yet zz still waiting for my first appt iN Sept

will confirm ID hopefully after the 1st appt

i think a hanging bubble chair will go well better with your decor than the rattan one

Furnitures In !

img0270ay.jpg## Our super comfy fabric sofa :sport-smiley-018:

img0277rr.jpg

img0064ik.jpg## We call them the 'Apple Chairs' - the same ones seen at Ion, Orchard. :D

img0272n.jpg

## Shoe cabinet

fb4a03e091724e7e80bfd95.jpg

Hiya rayfox,

I agree with you too. but we're working on a limited budget, so just have to make-do :P

i think a hanging bubble chair will go well better with your decor than the rattan one

Edited by stardust205

Thanks bro!

We searched high & low for a suitable coffee-table for more than a month.. before we finally come across this set! :dancingqueen:

Love the simplicity, and its colors go well with other funiture in the living hall :D

bro, i showed wife your t-blog n she also feel in love with your "xiao hei" and "xiao bai" .... do you mind sharing where you got them and price ???

Yoz. Glad that we all share the same taste!! :D

We got it from Star Living for $199.

It's called 'Maze' - and the white one can actually stack over the black one (which is smaller).

Good luck! ;)

bro, i showed wife your t-blog n she also feel in love with your "xiao hei" and "xiao bai" .... do you mind sharing where you got them and price ???

nice chandelier love it so wanna kbo what the scare about huh ?

Chandelier & Clock Up

Got x2 minor scares on the installation of the Chandelier.. but glad everything turned out fine in the end! :sport-smiley-004:

img0806n.jpg

img0279um.jpg

img0326dv.jpg

img0803zd.jpg

heya, 'scares' as below. :lol:

1) During installation, electrician claimed some part is loose and do not recommend hanging it for safety reasons.. He finally managed to secure it fimrly after trying for some time.

2) After the electrician left, one of the lamps failed to light up (when previously everything was fine). Fortunatly it turned out that it was becos the bulb fused.

Becos this chandelier was the supposedly the 'one & only working lamp' among the whole batch of defective lamps.. we tend to get quite worried when encountering the hiccups..

nice chandelier love it so wanna kbo what the scare about huh ?