Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

~ Home Of The Pisceans ~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Furnitures In !

img0270ay.jpg## Our super comfy fabric sofa :sport-smiley-018:

img0277rr.jpg

img0064ik.jpg## We call them the 'Apple Chairs' - the same ones seen at Ion, Orchard. :D

img0272n.jpg

## Shoe cabinet

fb4a03e091724e7e80bfd95.jpg

wow..nice furniture.!!! :thumbs up:

Where you get the "Apple chair" from n how much? very cute. :dribble:

Hey IPineapple, Thks for the compliment!

We got it from Chin Heng Furniture @ Sungei Kadut.

Costs $89 each.

A few other shops near Chin Heng are also selling the same chairs but slightly more exp. :)

wow..nice furniture.!!! :thumbs up:

Where you get the "Apple chair" from n how much? very cute. :dribble:

Edited by stardust205

Cool..thank you so much. :yamseng:

Really like the shape.

Hey IPineapple, Thks for the compliment!

We got it from Chin Heng Furniture @ Sungei Kadut.

Costs $89 each.

A few other shops near Chin Heng are also selling the same chairs but slightly more exp. :)

More DIY

img0405copy.jpg

## I repainted the old bathtub after me & WTB scrapped/peeled away the old coat of paint. Also plastered all the holes with putty. :)

FIL changed the piping and tap for us.

img0406ta.jpg

img0412dm.jpg

## Future FIL installed towel-bars (x3), toilet roll holders (x2) and curtain rods (for living hall & MBR) :thumbs up:

We bought slightly more exp ones for better stainless steel quality

img0415r.jpg

Edited by stardust205

Thanks west!

The fabric actually weren't the initial one which we chose.

We had to re-select the fabric cuz the original ones were out-of-stocks.

Turned out we prefer the new one in the end! :D

i like the contrasting colors of your sofa!

DIY Aircon cleaning??

Anyone used the below 2 products? Both are available in Homefix.

Dunnoe which one is better though.. :dunno:

Thanks in advance!

1) Concaire - solution type but more exp

2) MrMckenic - foam type; cheaper but heard it cleans the fins only

I am looking for white color bedside tables and I like yours. Do you mind sharing where & how much did you get it?

Also your shoes cabinet. At first I thought you bought from Star Living but you wrote Majestic. Where is this Majestic? I tried google it but can't find from Spore site.

img0267wn.jpg## Initially I was complating whether to forsake 1 bedside table for a chest of drawers instead, so to create more storage space. In the end, we decided to go for 2 to make the place look more 'balanced'

img0265ga.jpg## Add a wall mural above the headboard and our MBR will be completed!

Thinking of a Santorini pic for our wall mural .. :D

Hi whisper,

I bought both the shoe cabinet and bedside tables from Majesty Furnishing @ Sungei Kadut (beside IFC)

The shoe cabinet was priced at $300; bedside table at $140 each. (you can bargain with them for discount) ;)

paiseh.. the reason you couldn't find it in google is becos I spelled the name incorrectly. :P

It should be Majesty Furnishing

:yamseng:

I am looking for white color bedside tables and I like yours. Do you mind sharing where & how much did you get it?

Also your shoes cabinet. At first I thought you bought from Star Living but you wrote Majestic. Where is this Majestic? I tried google it but can't find from Spore site.

Edited by stardust205

:D Thanks thanks. Nvr mind about the mistake, good that the price is not majestic. Just started searching for furniture so will take note about it when I have chance to visit Sg.Kadut.

Have you manage to find any Santorini wall mural? That's a pretty nice idea. I got this picture online, it is a beach resort :good:

bluetheme.jpg

hi bro... nice place man! :)

My unit at telok blangah height is exactly like yours. Don't you find it funny that the MBR toilet is smaller than the common toilet? haha...

But i'm only 2nd floor. How much did you pay for your COV siah? mind PM me? I bought at telok blangah heights.. pple don't want to move out at all siah.. only 1 unit on sale which was my transaction in the last 7mths for this year!

Sungei Kadut has many furniture warehouses - most of them located on the same street. :good:

Highly-recommended for shopping!

yep, found quite a few websites selling Santorini wall murals. Now contemplating whether to spend the $$ on it. :unsure:

So u intend to paste a scenery wall mural too?

:D Thanks thanks. Nvr mind about the mistake, good that the price is not majestic. Just started searching for furniture so will take note about it when I have chance to visit Sg.Kadut.

Have you manage to find any Santorini wall mural? That's a pretty nice idea. I got this picture online, it is a beach resort :good:

bluetheme.jpg