Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

~ Home Of The Pisceans ~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Book-cabinet Loaded

The shelf-space was split quite evenly btw me and WTB.

She loaded in her old textbooks, notes & love novels (言情小说)... while I house my DVD/CD collection there.

Fortunately, my parents asked me to leave my text & notes at their place. Otherwise, the book cabinet definitely won't be enough for us! :P

img0891lt.jpg

img0892c.jpg

img0887gn.jpgGeez.. so many to keep.. Looks like digital storage is the most practical approach to take. :D

Edited by stardust205

My Collection (part 1) ^^

img0899g.jpgAyanami Rei in Gothic - A birthday gift from WTB :sport-smiley-004:

img0900jk.jpgAsuka Langley in Gothic - My first 7:1 figurine; bought in Asakusa, Tokyo.

img0901x.jpgAsahina Mikuru, in cosplay cafe costume

Edited by stardust205

Wow...shui!! :dribble:

so u into anime figurines. Hehe...i'm collecting Jap toy robot....Chogokin!!! :yamseng:

Hope i can get a good display cabinet to showcase them.

My Collection (part 1) ^^

img0899g.jpgAyanami Rei in Gothic - A birthday gift from WTB :sport-smiley-004:

img0900jk.jpgAsuka Langley in Gothic - My first 7:1 figurine; bought in Asakusa, Tokyo.

img0901x.jpgAsahina Mikuru, in cosplay cafe costume

Yeah.. me collecting anime figurines and die-cast model cars. The no. of figurines I have is kinda few though as it is really a exp hobby to maintain!

I bet you'll understand. ;)

Chogokin look very nice too! I always love their shiny, metal surfaces.. :wub:

I have a fren whom is very much into Chogokin too.

so u keep Mazinger, Transformers series?

Just read your blog that ur reno haven't started yet.

Looking forward to seeing your collection then! :D

Wow...shui!! :dribble:

so u into anime figurines. Hehe...i'm collecting Jap toy robot....Chogokin!!! :yamseng:

Hope i can get a good display cabinet to showcase them.

Edited by stardust205

My Collection (part 2) ^^

img0902is.jpgSaber (Fate Stay Night)

9491bba94b5b4c868c72689.jpgAyanami Rei (NG Evangelion)

img0903vi.jpgAsuka Langley Soryu (NG Evangelion)

img0904r.jpgLunamaria Hawke (Gundam Seed)

That's all for my 7:1 figurines collection.. :P

hahah...we have a very EX hobby...

That's why I left w not much $$$ to do reno...haha 8|

I mainly collect Chogokin, esp the robots that can combine. Transformers..i only collect the diecast one..dun like the plastic one, though plastic ones have a high "playability".

Ya...not started yet and dun know when. :( I'm too interviewing the IDs and seeking my reno direction. :dunno:

Yeah.. me collecting anime figurines and die-cast model cars. The no. of figurines I have is kinda few though as it is really a exp hobby to maintain!

I bet you'll understand. ;)

Chogokin look very nice too! I always love their shiny, metal surfaces.. :wub:

I have a fren whom is very much into Chogokin too.

so u keep Mazinger, Transformers series?

Just read your blog that ur reno haven't started yet.

Looking forward to seeing your collection then! :D

I also prefer metal over plastic anytime. Personally, I tink plastic are too 'toy-lish' :P

Read more magazines and t-blogs! But I tink budget does play a big part too..

hahah...we have a very EX hobby...

That's why I left w not much $$$ to do reno...haha 8|

I mainly collect Chogokin, esp the robots that can combine. Transformers..i only collect the diecast one..dun like the plastic one, though plastic ones have a high "playability".

Ya...not started yet and dun know when. :( I'm too interviewing the IDs and seeking my reno direction. :dunno:

Hey hey! Glad to see your house coming up so nicely, especially the little touches! Hope the laminates issue has been resolved now. Don't worry too much about the edges, over time you will feel the bumps less. From time to time, I still see them on my floor, but I realise that after a while (and especially when there are more important things--like Clearing Up Cat Puke For Five Days Straight) you kind of forget about it!

Just remember that when you mop the laminates, wring that mop really dry before you start. Cheerios!

Heya. Thks for the compliment!

The laminate issue actually got worse AND better at the same time! :wacko:

The bumps have amazingly disappeared.. but one of the prank edge has also gotten jadded and 'crumpled', which wasn't in such a bad sate earlier.

We were okay with the bumps but not the jadded edge that is an eyesore and safety hazzard.

No choice, we'll be getting the contractor to repair /redo that area.. gonna cost us slightly over a hundred bucks :(

yep, will squeeze the mop really dry!! :D

Hey hey! Glad to see your house coming up so nicely, especially the little touches! Hope the laminates issue has been resolved now. Don't worry too much about the edges, over time you will feel the bumps less. From time to time, I still see them on my floor, but I realise that after a while (and especially when there are more important things--like Clearing Up Cat Puke For Five Days Straight) you kind of forget about it!

Just remember that when you mop the laminates, wring that mop really dry before you start. Cheerios!

Edited by stardust205

TS, not sure if you're still in need of the wall mural/painting above your bed but I know of a local company that does that and similar artwork.

Can try to contact them, Living with Art Singapore, 63583672 :paint:

Hey Star Dust. Chanced upon your "T blog" and read everything from the start. Really awesome with all the details and sharing even addresses and prices for furnitures with fellow members. Thank you! The whole process you shared is lovely and happy for your new nest =)