Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

~ Home Of The Pisceans ~

Hi Absolut, noted on the contact. thks ;)

TS, not sure if you're still in need of the wall mural/painting above your bed but I know of a local company that does that and similar artwork.

Can try to contact them, Living with Art Singapore, 63583672 :paint:

Edited by stardust205

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hiya lalachong!

Thanks alot for the compliment and so honoured & happy to know my t-blog has been followed thru :sport-smiley-004:

It was my pleasure too to share my happiness, frustrations and contacts/lobangs with fellow RT members :D

:yamseng:

Hey Star Dust. Chanced upon your "T blog" and read everything from the start. Really awesome with all the details and sharing even addresses and prices for furnitures with fellow members. Thank you! The whole process you shared is lovely and happy for your new nest =)

Hi Toot,

We got the chandelier from Chan Huat - 343/343A Balestier Road (the branch that is next to the famous Bak Ku Teh shop)

Costs $360.

But back then, that was only one left. They might have brought in new stocks though. :)

pm-ed ya my contactor's contract.

Good Luck! :yamseng:

hiya..

nice t-blog! love your chandelier. can share the price and your contractor's contact as well?

many tks!

Hi stardust, congrats on your new place. I admire your tenacity painting your own walls. Seems like e whole family also bonded pretty well. :)

Are you both pisces? Im also pisces. Haha. Anyway, can you pm me your contractor? Also around how much your reno cost is? I just need to get an idea of the damage to prepare funds! Thanks. :)

Hiya starbux, thks for the compliment!

yes, our families helped out alot. It was ALOT of work! :D

pm-ed ya.

u a fan of starbucks? heh..

Hi stardust, congrats on your new place. I admire your tenacity painting your own walls. Seems like e whole family also bonded pretty well. :)

Are you both pisces? Im also pisces. Haha. Anyway, can you pm me your contractor? Also around how much your reno cost is? I just need to get an idea of the damage to prepare funds! Thanks. :)

May I know where you get these 2 coffee tables????

1312464510' post='659103']

img0281n.jpg## Searched for more than a mth for our coffee-table before we come across this set. :sport-smiley-004: I call them 'xiao hei' & 'xiao bai'. LOL.

A noob question..... Do we need to paint sealant for new flat before painting the normal paint?

1st coat of Paint (sealant)

With the help of my FIL and brother-in-law, me & WTB spent a whole Sunday painting the house with white sealant.

Selant is neccessary to make the subsequent coats of paints stick, as we had plastered all our walls and ceilings.

r40v.jpg

r42i.jpg

r39t.jpg

## painted the wall behind the yet-to-be-installed kitchen cabinet too. Was advised it helps in keeping away pests

r41i.jpg

Our house has gotten so WHITE !! (my fav color) :thumbs up:

so 'Apple'.. :D

img0686j.jpg