Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
robster

Any Recommendations For Cheap Wrought Iron Gate (Hdb) Type Supplier

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Refer to the following post

Update August 2017:

I've removed all sharing feedback and actual pictures of window grills and iron gate by Pang Giap (PG). PG sent me a letter demanding me to remove the pictures and demanded payment from me to compensate for their loss in business and reputation with my previous sharing of photos of their products. I do not wish to have any more dealings with PG hence removing the pictures. 

There are other review of Pang Giap in this forum which was not written by me and hence unable to remove.

Below is the extract invoice as mentioned above."

***No negative comments nor posting of their products pictures***

invoice for compensation_masked_extract.JPG

Edited by violetty

Got my new wrought iron gate installed by Hoho engineering. Great value for money and great quality. Workmanship done by Mr Yoong is excellent. Convenient as I did not even have to go down to their office, simply email them for a quotation and they sent a friendly staff to come to my house to take measurements and pay 70% deposit.  Installation date was postponed once but staff called to apologise nicely. Overall, would recommend Hoho engineering to my friends.

Hi cam PM me where you got ur gate from... Am keen.

Do u went to Expo? They selling $339. A company name hoho

Edited by shorty

Had my gate installed by Pang Giap 2 weeks ago. Customer service/sales service by Nicholas was great. But the installation team was in such a big hurry they started before I arrived, and that's like 15 mins before our agreed timing. Then I noticed my power box broken into pieces. They said some workers came before them. But I was with my contractor and he said none of his workers came that day. Fed back to Nicholas and he was prompt in following up with me on this. Obviously the workers (and the real culprit) will never own up to it. Good thing my town council had it replacedd very quickly.

P.S: If your gate is close to the parapet like mine, it would be advisable to top up just a wee bit more to have your gate galvanized. PG charged me $60 for it.

Just gotten quotation from Panggiap and MetalFoundry. Difference is $300. Dunno which to get?

20178.jpg

No swarovski crystals

Futurist%20w%20Swarovski.jpg

how much did they quote you for the both gates?

thanks

Just gotten quotation from Panggiap and MetalFoundry. Difference is $300. Dunno which to get?

20178.jpg

No swarovski crystals

Futurist%20w%20Swarovski.jpg