Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just got my sengkang house and was looking for a contractor to overlay my kitchen, bathroom tiles and false ceiling works.

Saw this advertisement and went to them to quote. They are quite fast I would say...Maybe because it is 7 month and I was the 1st few to enquire...

They started the work last week and the tiling is completed this Monday. Quite responsive and Jonathan is very helpful to communicate and double check on my requirements ensuring no hiccups. I was expecting an uncle handling but to my surprise he is around my age group..so less communication gap :P He also gave suggestions to the type of tiles for bathroom, living room false ceiling design and help to coordinate some other works for me such as PUB gas and enquire about for us a painter price quote.

When we inspect the work, the uncle doing the tiling also check with us if we wanted white / black cement to close the gap of our grey tiles telling us the pros and cons.

Overall the tiling job looks good since they have been in the biz for many years, quite professional. No hiccups at the moment, need to take a look at the false ceiling this friday

Edited by kellyla

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We have just completed the renovation work for our apartment in Woodlands. Thanks to Tony & Jonathan for their efficient and high quality work.

During the two-week renovation period, we made a few changes to the original agreed tasks. They are always very patient to listen to us and tried their best to fulfill our new requirements.

We engaged them not only for tiling works, but also for other renovation tasks in our house, including: toilet floor hacking/tiling, wall construction, piping, painting etc. We noticed that their quotations are more reasonable as compared to other companies. And they are responsible enough to track the actual work done vs the work listed in the quotation and make adjustment accordingly. For some small tasks we added in later, they did them for us free of charge.

Overall, we are very satisfied with their renovation work. Thanks again!

After seeing the above 2 other customers comment, think it is right for me to comment for this company also.

Got my resale Sengkang flat Blk 2Xx last month, have a quote from an ID company and decided to ask Jonathan for a quote since i saw their ad. Needless to say, their prices are confirm cheaper than my ID as they are really the person doing.hmmm... Their prices are actually half of what my ID quoted me and their hacking 3 times cheaper than my ID. Luckily, did not sign up earlier with my ID else sure kana chop. Actually, its quite funny. Saw Jonathan clearing away my wardrope one day when i was going up my house to do a spotcheck. He is a singaporean and educated and i dont think i know anyone around my age group doing such job (no offence jonathan if you are reading this) ..... he is only 29 -32 years i guess. Maybe its because he is around my age group, i think that is why he understand what i wanted i.e cove lighting, Feature wall etc.... a more modern home.

Saw Tony a few time in my house, he is actually Jonathan's father. A good uncle with more than 30 years experience.

Can only say he is good technically as he can answer any technical question i throw at him in an instant. So far, my toilet floor and wall tiles and cove lighting are all done up, Overall, i will give 8.5/10 for workmanship, cant say perfect. For cove lighting, am quite satisfied overall.

No cock up at this moment... will try to post my house pictures once renovation fully done.

After seeing the above 2 other customers comment, think it is right for me to comment for this company also.

Got my resale Sengkang flat Blk 2Xx last month, have a quote from an ID company and decided to ask Jonathan for a quote since i saw their ad. Needless to say, their prices are confirm cheaper than my ID as they are really the person doing.hmmm... Their prices are actually half of what my ID quoted me and their hacking 3 times cheaper than my ID. Luckily, did not sign up earlier with my ID else sure kana chop. Actually, its quite funny. Saw Jonathan clearing away my wardrope one day when i was going up my house to do a spotcheck. He is a singaporean and educated and i dont think i know anyone around my age group doing such job (no offence jonathan if you are reading this) ..... he is only 29 -32 years i guess. Maybe its because he is around my age group, i think that is why he understand what i wanted i.e cove lighting, Feature wall etc.... a more modern home.

Saw Tony a few time in my house, he is actually Jonathan's father. A good uncle with more than 30 years experience.

Can only say he is good technically as he can answer any technical question i throw at him in an instant. So far, my toilet floor and wall tiles and cove lighting are all done up, Overall, i will give 8.5/10 for workmanship, cant say perfect. For cove lighting, am quite satisfied overall.

No cock up at this moment... will try to post my house pictures once renovation fully done.

Great! Please post more pix. Am in the midst of arranging appointment & only can meet him up in mid Oct.

Dear RT members

It has been a while since i last posted because am really busy this period.

Firstly, i would like to thank xin xin, yi yi and kellyla for their compliment for my company and me. I truly appreciate all your compliments/feedback and am glad that the 3 of you are satisfy with the service that we have provided. Thank you all again!

Nevertheless, over 30 years, we are bound to have unsatisfied customers also. No humans can provide a 100% satisfactory service servicing their customers for 30 years.Most importantly, i am glad that i have 3 reasonable customers like xin xin, yi yi and kellyla. I am writing this not because am trying to protect myself from future complaints (if any) but in order not to mislead others RT members that we are "superman" in renovation. This 3 customers that i have also co-operate with me like getting their tiles, lights, selecting paint colour etc in time, hence minimizing any hiccups. I always believe that renovation is a 2 way communication/co-operation between me and my customers. To prevent any hiccups, we have to co-operate.

With all your feedback and compliments, i will strive to provide a more satisfactory service in renovation for all my customers.

Good news, to prove that we are really providing DIRECT SERVICE - NO sub-contract - I will be asking my carpenter to join in my advertisement soon ensuring that all RT members get the lowest prices !!! All carpentry enquiries will be directed to him in future, stay tune. Kellyla home renovation carpentry work is done by him also and i will post the pics once done but first, i have to get Kellyla permission. Most importantly, my carpenter has billed Kellyla directly and nothing has gone thru me, hence providing another DIRECT service.

We strive to provide DIRECT SERVICES!!

Edited by AhHuatTiling

Dear RT members

It has been a while since i last posted because am really busy this period.

Firstly, i would like to thank xin xin, yi yi and kellyla for their compliment for my company and me. I truly appreciate all your compliments/feedback and am glad that the 3 of you are satisfy with the service that we have provided. Thank you all again!

Nevertheless, over 30 years, we are bound to have unsatisfied customers also. No humans can provide a 100% satisfactory service servicing their customers for 30 years.Most importantly, i am glad that i have 3 reasonable customers like xin xin, yi yi and kellyla. I am writing this not because am trying to protect myself from future complaints (if any) but in order not to mislead others RT members that we are "superman" in renovation. This 3 customers that i have also co-operate with me like getting their tiles, lights, selecting paint colour etc in time, hence minimizing any hiccups. I always believe that renovation is a 2 way communication/co-operation between me and my customers. To prevent any hiccups, we have to co-operate.

With all your feedback and compliments, i will strive to provide a more satisfactory service in renovation for all my customers.

Good news, to prove that we are really providing DIRECT SERVICE - NO sub-contract - I will be asking my carpenter to join in my advertisement soon ensuring that all RT members get the lowest prices !!! All carpentry enquiries will be directed to him in future, stay tune. Kellyla home renovation carpentry work is done by him also and i will post the pics once done but first, i have to get Kellyla permission. Most importantly, my carpenter has billed Kellyla directly and nothing has gone thru me, hence providing another DIRECT service.

We strive to provide DIRECT SERVICES!!

Hi AhHuatTiling,

Can i have your email address to send you the floor plan for quote?

Thanks

Jerry

Hi,

am requesting for a quote to hacking and tiling of 2 toilets in the house. (The toilets in the upper floor of HDB massionette - Master bedroom and also common toilet). Maisonnette is a 148sqm. No floor plan, as dont know how to access.

Main reason for hacking and tiling is because house is 24 years old. And ceiling in the lower floor of the house is starting to leak. Thus, thinking of doing it one shot. Please give a quote, and include all extras or anything like that. Wish to reuse the WC, cause they are quite new. But, need to redo the waterproofing membrane. According to HDB procedures. And, also dont want to redo reno in toilets anytime soon.

Regards

hi there,

can i request for a quote for hacking and retiling a common toilet? need new sanitary fittings as well. toilet size approx 2200mm x 1300mm. can pm me ur email as well? have some other minor reno to do.

Thanks.