Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

U r welcome Jonathan.

Thanks for the completion of my home..

Photos to share

19443699.jpg

tn2j.jpg

tn3yr.jpg

tn4y.jpg

hi kellyla, can PM me ur contact so that i can arrange with u to view ur reno ... xie xie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Please PM me your email to send floodplan

Reno kitchen and toilet titles

Overlay kitchen flooring, no hacking needed

Kitchen walls , half titles only. Minor hacking of existing wall titles

Change toilet pipes, if you can do it

Supply and install toilet bowl

Supply and install wash basin sink in toilet and outside toilet

Appreciate your response

I found this thread while looking for a contractor to renovate our resale flat in Bedok Reservoir View. I initially started trying out IDs from expo shows but they proved to be way out of budget. Got some quotes as well from some IDs from this site through the "Get Free Renovation Quote" feature but I find them to be simply baiting you for a quick signup by giving sweet talks and inviting you down over to their office. I was skeptical of their service. I also asked for some contractors (refered by friends) for quotations but some I could not find in HDB's list. Then I stumbled upon this thread.

I contacted Jonathan through the number he has posted here and through PM. Got a reply the next day and scheduled to meet within the same week. We initially were looking to have only the kitchen and toilet floors done (hack and retile) plus the kitchen cabinetry and toilet fixture installations. Minor renovation. The quotation came back and we found it quite reasonable and within our budget. We confirmed. Not only because of the quotation we got but because we felt that there will be good service coming from him (timely and honest communication, not pushy). We already felt comfortable to put our trust in him.

After confirmation, we added quite a few things. Changed quite a number of things even after works have started. And all through it, Jonathan was quite patient with us. We added in a vanity for the toilet, temepered glass for the entrance to the kitchen, plasterboard box ups and partitions, wardrobes, dresser, study desks, lightings, granite top, bedroom doors and grilles. All with very competitive pricing. All throughout, the service we received has been the same. Communication lines are always open. Text messages and emails were responded to in a timely manner.

Hoong Fatt Heng is a contractor and not an ID company. It is best if the client knows what they want to be done when they are contracted. All items have to be initiated by you. Jonathan however, will provide input on technical challenges and certain aesthetic issues that may arise although alternatives are always provided and final decisions always come from the clients.

Services engaged and feedback on workmanship:

Tiling, Masonry and wet works - excellent!

Plumbing - very good

Carpentry - very good. minor issues arose but quickly resolved.

Doors and Grilles - Very good. Fast!

Electrical - Good...but a bit slow. (Not complaining...pre-warned by Jonathan...in fact I enjoyed chit chatting with Mr Philip) :D

I have not been able to take pictures yet as boxes are still all over the place. But I will post them up as soon as I get them (sorry though...i don't have photos of the place before renovation).