Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Recently, I have engaged HFH Design & Build to take care of the renovation of my HDB unit.

The overall experience with the contractor, Marco is good and my family is able to shift into our new house on schedule.

Thank you HFH Design & Build!

Hoong fatt heng was recommended by a friend who also reno-ed their house with them. Our friend also gave good reviews and after going over his house to see their good workmanship, we contacted one of the I.Ds, Marco. Also, after several qoutations from other companies, hoong fatt heng gave one of the reasonable and cheapest qoutes in the market.
I.D Marco, especially has been very patient with us handling the qoutations after several exchanging of emails. Gave us the desired timeline and stick to the deadline throughout with only minor setbacks. Also assist us immensely in the design of the house. Even the minor details helped us alot like the placing of power pts, lightings etc. Liased with other electricians and plumbers very well. Workmanship of the team are also good. So far, called them only twice for after service for very minor issues. Marco is also very flexible in terms of liasing with other companies and will call me or meetup for any issues. This is our first house and renovation never felt so easy with Marco helping us and making it comfortable along the way. Will definitely recommend his team with other friends or familes.

gallery_73368_960_142091.jpggallery_73368_960_235474.jpggallery_73368_960_155477.jpg

From the beginning, Marco from Hoong Fatt Heng/HFH Design and Build has been reliable and attentive to my style needs and building requirements. My shop looks brilliant now thanks to his knack for contacting. His designs and work has been done professionally and Marco is always on the ball when it comes to fulfilling all tasks - from big carpentry tasks to managing small electrical parts. Marco has been responsible and also responsive throughout the 6 months I have dealt with him and he has managed my needs brilliantly. I highly recommend him and his team to manage any shop or home contracting needs,

I have also included 1 photo of my store interior together with this email. Marco did such a great job and I would recommend him to anyone I know.

gallery_73367_959_561323.jpg

It's to every new homeowner's dream to build a home we truly called ours. Determined to make our own calls for what we called home as well as requiring only light renovation due to the resale home with only 5 years tenure, we have decided to engage a contractor instead of an interior designer.
Comparing prices between different contractors/direct carpentry companies, we had eventually chosen HoongfattHeng not only because of their reasonable prices but also of positive reviews we have read from renotalk threads. Marco was appointed as our main project manager and he had delivered well. Having an absolute idea of what we want to build, we have proposed our self-designed ideas to Marco who made sense of our drawings and gave constructive feedbacks to the feasibility of our ideas. We faced some challenges during the process, but they are promptly and duly resolved by Marco. Stepping into almost 1 year staying in our new home, satisfaction is the word to comment regards to the carpentry workmanship and the electrical installation.

gallery_73369_961_38974.jpg

gallery_73369_961_26638.jpggallery_73369_961_4496.jpggallery_73369_961_239948.jpggallery_73369_961_103674.jpg

Hi,

Can I get a quote for my hdb bto at 841 sqft based on a $3 psf homogenous tile

Supply labour and material to lay 3 in 1 prepack cement @Living, Dining and 3 Bedroom $?
Supply labour and material to lay 600mm x600mm homogeneous floor tiles and skirting @Living and Dining $?
Supply labour and material to lay 300mm x 150 mm homogeneous floor tiles and skirting @3 Bedrooms $?

Hi,

Please send me a quote for laying tiles for my new BTO 5-room flat.

Total floor area to tile is about 880 sqft.

Homogenous tiles I will supply , but need you to supply labour, cement and other materials for the job.

Kindly give me your best quote and time to start and complete the job.

Thank you.

Hi I need the service for tiling for common and master bedroom toilets and also hacking away the parquet and tiles for the master bedroom and two bedroom?

Mine is four room flat. Please quote me the pricing.

You can contact me at knchk4@gmail.com

Will I be able to choose the tiles design?

hi Ah Huat

Can email (ek9901@hotmail.com) to me a quote for hacking and tilting of kitchen and 1 bathroom. My HDB flat is 4 room type S.

Rgds

On 4/27/2017 at 6:16 PM, typkoon1312 said:

HI Ah Huat Tiling, can PM your email or email me (typkoon_me@yahoo.com.sg) to send you a tiling job for quotation :-)

Have PMed you. :)