Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

seems this company not interested in doing just tiling. Took a week to contact me back and when I stated I just needed tiling, no further contact. LOL

7 hours ago, bovi said:

seems this company not interested in doing just tiling. Took a week to contact me back and when I stated I just needed tiling, no further contact. LOL

Hi Bovi, I'm really sorry to hear about this issue. We may have overlooked your inquiry. Would you be able to leave down/PM me the email address you send your inquiry to us to allow me to do an internal check? Thank you & sorry for any inconvenienced I've caused. 

20 hours ago, AhHuatTiling said:

Hi Bovi, I'm really sorry to hear about this issue. We may have overlooked your inquiry. Would you be able to leave down/PM me the email address you send your inquiry to us to allow me to do an internal check? Thank you & sorry for any inconvenienced I've caused. 

PM'd

*update*

Good man this Jonathan, called me and gave a quote on the spot. Thanks for the quick follow up

Edited by bovi

Hello! To all RT forumners and genuine customers who may be concern,

We have been receiving a lot of Interior Designers enquiry and we do not provide quotes to them. Why should we give them our quote when they would most likely take a cut from us and quote YOU/home owners higher? For us, we rather help home owners save this amount of money to be use for other purposes such as getting their household accessories/necessities and let us do directly for them which can help them saves quite a huge sum of money. Also, we do filter out enquiries who are unable to provide us their address and contact number as we prefer clients who are sincere to have their home renovation done by us and in this way, it shows they are insincere in getting our services or worse, our competitors who are trying to get our prices. 

Just to remind all RT forumners, we only provide DIRECT reno services to direct home owners. We DO NOT take up any job that has a middleman (e.g ID) to instruct us what we have to provide for their clients AKA new home owners

For updates on our jobs, you may visit our fb page (www.facebook.com/hoongfattheng) for more information. Please be reminded once again that we are renovation contractor providing direct services for direct home owners. :)
And to new home owners, we are more than willing to receive your enquiry to help you build your desired home. 

Cheers & have a nice day!

Hi, could you please PM me a quote for new 4-rm BTO:

- hack svc yard wall,
- hack 2 partition walls of 1 bedroom (it's the hollow drywall type not the cement type of wall)
- tiling whole house in wood tiles random staggered (kitchen, svc yard, living/dining, 3 bedrooms but NO toilets)

thank you!

On 9/6/2017 at 1:04 AM, daninabae said:

Hi, could you please PM me a quote for new 4-rm BTO:

- hack svc yard wall,
- hack 2 partition walls of 1 bedroom (it's the hollow drywall type not the cement type of wall)
- tiling whole house in wood tiles random staggered (kitchen, svc yard, living/dining, 3 bedrooms but NO toilets)

thank you!

Have PM-ed you. :)

On 9/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, AhHuatTiling said:

Have PM-ed you. :)

Leaving a quick note here to say that we've spoken to HFH's Nicholas, who offered suggestions about materials and practical advice and design considerations about aspects of our reno.

Easy to talk to guy. He just honestly tells it as it is, not pushy at all. :lol: Thanks, Nina.