Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 7/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, viviling said:

hi AhHuatTiling can you please PM me.

I am looking to hack the kitchen floor, toilets, cabinets and wardrobe .

Could you please provide me with your contact and company website if any.

thanks

Have already PM-ed you. 

On 7/4/2018 at 7:19 PM, fose90 said:

Hi AhHuatTiling, I would like to request for a quote for BTO 5 room flat flooring for living room + 3 bedroom. 

BLOCK 233C SUMANG LINK.JPG

Have already PM-ed you. :)

On 7/11/2011 at 11:24 AM, AhHuatTiling said:

Established since 1981, Hoong Fatt Heng Renovation Pte Ltd, HDB license: HB-09-4071G

Specialize/Direct Service:
1) Hacking Works/ Reinstatement for commercial properties, HDB, Landed, Condo
2) Tiling Works for commercial properties, HDB, Landed, Condo
3) Ceiling Works for commercial properties, HDB, Landed, Condo

-We assure all our customer that our tilers/skilled workers has a minimum experience of 10-30 years in laying tiles, therefore giving you piece of mind for workmanship

-Viewing of tiling workmanship available (Prior to exisiting customers agreement)

-Tiles supplier include Soon Bee Huat Trading, Hafary Pte Ltd ,Lian Seng Hin, Taugres, therefore giving customers a huge tiles gallery to choose from.

-Alternatively, you can provide us your 3D drawing (if any) from your own freelance designer and we can provide a quote for you.

Interested, pls call Tony @ 90061763 or pm me.

Living.jpegLiving Room.jpegKitchen.jpeg

Commercial Project.jpegLanded Reno.jpeg

Is your number still the same? I would like to remodel the whole house. Its a 4room hdb resale flat. Its approximately 15 years flat. Do you provide renovation service as well? Can send quotation at hunniebee18@gmail.com. thank u. Need to renovate between july-august this year. Thanks.

Hi Tony @AhHuatTiling

Is your number above still the same? I would like to remodel the whole house. Its a 4room hdb resale flat. Its approximately 15 years flat. Do you provide renovation service as well? Can send quotation at hunniebee18@gmail.com. thank u. Moving in soon need to renovate between july-august this year. Thanks.