Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Established since 1981, Hoong Fatt Heng Renovation Pte Ltd, HDB license: HB-09-4071G

Specialize/Direct Service:
1) Hacking Works/ Reinstatement for commercial properties, HDB, Landed, Condo
2) Tiling Works for commercial properties, HDB, Landed, Condo
3) Ceiling Works for commercial properties, HDB, Landed, Condo

-We assure all our customer that our tilers/skilled workers has a minimum experience of 10-30 years in laying tiles, therefore giving you piece of mind for workmanship

-Viewing of tiling workmanship available (Prior to exisiting customers agreement)

-Tiles supplier include Soon Bee Huat Trading, Hafary Pte Ltd ,Lian Seng Hin, Taugres, therefore giving customers a huge tiles gallery to choose from.

-Alternatively, you can provide us your 3D drawing (if any) from your own freelance designer and we can provide a quote for you.

Interested, pls call Tony @ 90061763 or pm me.

Living.jpegLiving Room.jpegKitchen.jpeg

Commercial Project.jpegLanded Reno.jpeg

Edited by AhHuatTiling
To update the page with recent photos

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear RT members

Thank you for your support.

Have received most of your floor plan and requirement.

Kindly give us sometime to do the quote and we will try to reply all of you back.

Nevertheless, I would like to answer a few question which i always see when you all PM me.

1) "Hey, Ah huat tilling, are you a ID or contractor?

Ans: Contractor. If am a ID, you wont get such a good pricing. If you know what you want to do,(i.e renovate 2 toilet & kitchen, Living room tiles & 3 bedrooms) and have a budget, i think you have look for the correct company.

If you want to renovate until your kitchen will Jump on its own, then sorry i cannot help. No person on earth can do that.

I will post more pictures of the HDB, condo, landed, commercial project which we have done before.

Edited by AhHuatTiling

Dear RT members

Thank you for your support.

Have received most of your floor plan and requirement.

Kindly give us sometime to do the quote and we will try to reply all of you back.

Nevertheless, I would like to answer a few question which i always see when you all PM me.

1) "Hey, Ah huat tilling, are you a ID or contractor?

Ans: Contractor. If am a ID, you wont get such a good pricing. If you know what you want to do,(i.e renovate 2 toilet & kitchen, Living room tiles & 3 bedrooms) and have a budget, i think you have look for the correct company.

If you want to renovate until your kitchen will Jump on its own, then sorry i cannot help. No person on earth can do that.

I will post more pictures of the HDB, condo, landed, commercial project which we have done before.

Sorry, but wanted to pm u my floor plan, but don't know how to attached as i do not have online website to load my pic in..

can i send to yr email instead?

thanks!

Dear RT members

Have PM all of you.

Hi, can you quote me for the following:

1) Dismantle kitchen cabinet including hacking kitchen cabinet

2) Dismantle 2 bedroom wardrobe

3) Dismantle built in shoes cabinet

4) Dismantle bomb shelter shelf

5) Remove wooden cornice

Thanks

Hi,

i like to request quotation from you to rebuild my kitchen and two bathrooms + L-box ceiling for my whole house.

my is a 4rm resale flat.

pandalene@gmail.com

Jolene

Dear RT members

My sincere apology to those who have PM me and still have not received by reply.

For urgent cases, kindly give us a call directly Tony @ 90061763 . RT members that have called me and have access to their flats/condo/landed will be given priority first as the backlog for quotation is just too much. We will attend to genuine customer first. For those that are only getting their keys (i.e end of the year , next year), pls dont "kan chong". Quotation normally take a maximum of 5 working days to complete.

I would appreciate if you can request the quotation 1 week before or after you have gotten your keys. This is to ensure that i have sufficient manpower to handle your house renovation. I will reject customer renovation should i face a manpower shortage as i do not want to damage my reputation of 30 years due to poor service etc. So there is no point of getting our quotation early.

As am busy renovating a few RT members housing currently, I will not have the luxury to sit in front of the computer to reply all messages and quotation.

Kindly look for new updates from my post as i have requested those RT members to feedback our works on their house to give new RT members a gauge on our workmanship and services.

We look forward to serve you as a direct service provider.

Thank you!

Edited by AhHuatTiling