Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thomman

Need To Install Aircon In Bedrooms

Hi all,

I need to install aircon in all my bedrooms. Currently the flat dont have any aircon in place. Can anyone suggest me a good contractor / place to get this done.? Can we buy directly from Courts/ Gain City or shops like that and get it done? Does this require HDB approval? kindly advice

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Aircon no need approval to install..

I am going to buy from gain city cos I am really particular over details stated clearly in black and white.

For gain city, they send down a guy to view yr site, advise how to run trunkings and then quotation... they send me this Stanley Tan whom I think quite experience. My mum house will b installing system 4 mitsubishi this week while mine will b panasonic next month..

Pm me if u wan his contact or u call gain city directly..

You can try giving Aron from Imperial aircon a call for a quote.

I recently got a quote and advice from him. Price wise reasonable. Honest dude.

So fr my encounter with him have been positive. He will be able to advise you n do site visit first.

Think he also does group buys of aircon, as they are one of the main suppliers of aircon.

Edited by kimotherapy

Aircon no need approval to install..

I am going to buy from gain city cos I am really particular over details stated clearly in black and white.

For gain city, they send down a guy to view yr site, advise how to run trunkings and then quotation... they send me this Stanley Tan whom I think quite experience. My mum house will b installing system 4 mitsubishi this week while mine will b panasonic next month..

Pm me if u wan his contact or u call gain city directly..

i have read in some topic in this forum itself that someone had a bad experience with gain city. so thats why i wanted to check whether we can get this done from courts, gain city and shops like that. which gain city are u referring to? can you pm me the details?

so i guess it is better to get the quote from them first and then get the installation done correct.

You can try giving Aron from Imperial aircon a call for a quote.

I recently got a quote and advice from him. Price wise reasonable. Honest dude.

So fr my encounter with him have been positive. He will be able to advise you n do site visit first.

Think he also does group buys of aircon, as they are one of the main suppliers of aircon.

Can you please pm me the contact details??

this flat don't have aircon installed previously. so should i need to get a separate power point installed first for aircon purpose? will Courts / gain city people be doing this or we have to get this done by separate electrician?