Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nurikonagano

Hide Ugly Aircon Drainage Pipe?

Need help from the experts here.

The tiling of my bathrooms are done. When the aircon guys came down to lay the piping and stuff, they say the only way to run the drainage pipe from the compressor, is to line along the base of the walls in the MBR bathroom as HDB rules doesn't allow hiding the pipes under the tiles. (Btw our compressor is located outside the MBR wall below the window.)

Is there anything that can be done to hide these ugly pipes? I've attached a pic of it for reference. As u can see, the pipe came in from the left wall, go along the entrance to the bathroom, then to the right wall. Unsightly isn't it?

IMG_0388.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I did experience the same issue too.. there is a long pipe laying around my toilet bowl, making uneasy for me to clean most time :angry:

However, I disconnected the pipe at the outlet whereby the water rinses in the toilet rather going around the toilet bowl.

I just had my trunking done and I was having the same issue. I was really wonder if anyone had some novel solution to conceal these pipes, esp in a wet area like the bathroom..

Hi there,

Recently we did our aircon after the bathroom tiles were laid so we encountered the same problem above. What we did was, we requested the contractor/tiler to help us tile up the entire portion where the pipes run until the outlet portion.

See below to get a clearer picture.

23vavlx.jpg

Hi there,

Recently we did our aircon after the bathroom tiles were laid so we encountered the same problem above. What we did was, we requested the contractor/tiler to help us tile up the entire portion where the pipes run until the outlet portion.

See below to get a clearer picture.

23vavlx.jpg

Hey! Thanks alot for the suggestion!

It's been some time since I last check back on the forum. We did something similar, but only hide the part of the pipe at the entrance of the bathroom. For those parts along the wall we left it as it is. Looks like this is the only solution so far.