Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gnipihz

Story: Our Own Place

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sofa+delivered.JPG

The sofa is a nice size. Looking forward to throw away all the packaging and rest on it to watch tv.

Wah, I can imagine how big your sofa is. Must be super comfortable lazing around, and watching tv, here in the living room.

Nice progress, gnipihz.

Yeah!! Sofa is about 3m long.

Now finishing.... Today assembled ikea dining chairs and also a simple coffee table. Set up the living room sound system, tested the surround sound and do the simple calibration. Then tested the LG smart TV wifi. Smart TV but web browser not yet available... stunned... for those that want smart tv, it's better to research abit rather than hear the sales talk too much.

Anyway the clean up can never be finished.... Every 2 days all the dust will simply settle down and have to wipe everything again.

All my furniture still have all their plastic wrapping them up. Sobs... When will the dust ever really settle down ah....

congrat to your new house.

Just my bad experience, made sure that your false ceilings using so call anti-baterial and fungas.

My false ceilings got alot of fungas after stay 3 years later. Keep on clean and clean until i repaint using anti fungas.

I suspect the inner wood got water during installation/or transportation. Rainy session.

Also depend on your luck...

Bro gnipihz

Do you have a picture of the tiled box up/pelmet for the pipes in your toilets? Could you email me at amoroux@hotmail.sg so that I can show it to our contractor? We are now asking him if others can do it without taking down the box up/pelmet why can't he.... Thanks...