Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
think

Open The House Door First Time

Anyone know what to do for open the house first time ?Also do we have to choose good day from the lunar calendar.If yes,what to look up. Hope someone can advise on that.Thank alot. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

generally,

there are no FS elements to such practise but rather more towards superstition.

There had been practise like rolling pineapple and shout "huat ah!!" which represents luck.

Some will bring along some 发糕 to represent "huat".

When its comes to FS,

people are more concern with the day for renovation and day for moving in.

Hope this helps.

Anyone know what to do for open the house first time ?Also do we have to choose good day from the lunar calendar.If yes,what to look up. Hope someone can advise on that.Thank alot. :D

Some fs schools believe that first day opening of new house quite important. If you are really going for a date, better get someone to choose it for you. Looking up the lunar calendar yourself not advisable as there are other considerations.

Some fs schools believe that first day opening of new house quite important. If you are really going for a date, better get someone to choose it for you. Looking up the lunar calendar yourself not advisable as there are other considerations.

I heard open on a bright sunny day will be good enough. May I know why first day open quite important?

Bight sunny days also got bad dayzzzz. Like some people who can't be bothered. While some people are quite particular. I think most people juzz want auspiciouzzz

I heard open on a bright sunny day will be good enough. May I know why first day open quite important?

I think safest is listen to the elders in the family. They got 1001 reasons why important. Be safe than sorry.