Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I am looking for DC fan 52" for living hall. Do u have any recommendation?

can send me pic n price at davechoymk@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Replied Yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro

I have again o fan from 2012. Can you advise how to open the light cover for cleaning? Tried turning anit clockwise but the light cover does not seem to budge. Any tips on how to open?

Also what's the price for the remote control?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Love Eric's service and dedication.

He installed two sets of ceiling fan with LED lights in the living room and in a common room on Dec 7 2014.

It was a raining day and yet he made it on time. He even came down a few weeks prior to that to recce the area and give us some recommendations.

Work done was awesome and my mum totally love the two fans.

Will definitely seek Eric's services once again when I move over to my flat later in the year

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR... Pal.....

TQTQ VERI VERI much :wub: :wub: for yr support ..... :good: and also spending some of your precious time to pen down this lovely compliment... appreciate VERI VERI Much..... ;wub: wub:

It's my pleasure to be able to help you out on the selection.... and I'm glad that they work out :sport-smiley-003: well for yr mum...... :jammin:

Your satisfaction is always my drive and encouragement..... :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

:seeya: later this year......

Hi, I am looking for DC fan 52" for living hall. Do u have any recommendation?

can send me pic n price at davechoymk@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Bro

I have again o fan from 2012. Can you advise how to open the light cover for cleaning? Tried turning anit clockwise but the light cover does not seem to budge. Any tips on how to open?

Also what's the price for the remote control?

Love Eric's service and dedication.

He installed two sets of ceiling fan with LED lights in the living room and in a common room on Dec 7 2014.

It was a raining day and yet he made it on time. He even came down a few weeks prior to that to recce the area and give us some recommendations.

Work done was awesome and my mum totally love the two fans.

Will definitely seek Eric's services once again when I move over to my flat later in the year :)

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin: HERE"S WISHING EVERYONE A VERI HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

and pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply, as was overseas and there is no network..... :(

Hv Pmed and replied all Emails and Pms liao... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi bro,

Would appreciate a quote from you on my immediate renevation needs that include 4 ceiling fans (1x56', 2x48' and 1x42') and LED downlight, LED strip/T5.

Guest Ashmika Jain

Hi Bro,

You instal Fanco fan in 2013 for us ..Do you provide dismantling & reinstaling service too as we are moving out..If not can you provide some service provider contact..

Thanks

hi bro,

intending to have fans for my living & 3 bedrooms, could u email me your catalogue steamespresso@yahoo.com

- looking for haiku fan or look-alike type.

- looking for those fans that work with wall controllers (instead of remote controls).

could you pm me your recommendations?

ty!

Hi can I have catalogue with price? Thanks

PM or email lejia1988@hotmail.com thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro I am interested in installing KDK R56SV,

Pls e-mail me the price and installation charges to replace my current ceiling fan A11YS

tkh9533@yahoo.com.sg

thanks very much

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro I am interested in installing KDK R56SV,

Pls e-mail me the price and installation charges to replace my current ceiling fan A11YS

tkh9533@yahoo.com.sg

thanks very much

Hi,

I am looking for Fenco 54'' with LED + Remote. Can you please PM me the price.

Dev

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble: