Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, can you recommend me criteria below for ceiling fan living room and bedroom use? With led/light and installation price.

1) Very good wind (not those weak air)

2) Durable

3) Quiet

Thank you!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Looking for KDK fan (white) with remote. Dont mind if the fan comes with lights or not. I would require the longest blade (60 I think or 56).

Please pm me the price.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

Appreciate if you could email me your catalogue & price too at edwinlowkf@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, can you recommend me criteria below for ceiling fan living room and bedroom use? With led/light and installation price.

1) Very good wind (not those weak air)

2) Durable

3) Quiet

Thank you!

Hi

Looking for KDK fan (white) with remote. Dont mind if the fan comes with lights or not. I would require the longest blade (60 I think or 56).

Please pm me the price.

Thanks

Hi I am looking for ideas for ceiling fan for the space area below

1) Living room 11sqm

2) Master room 9sqm

the ceiling height is 3.2m.

Appreciate any inputs. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

i am interested in both the Amasco triniti and Relite Column fan. Are they both reliable. Need your advice? And can u let me

know your selling price if u do sell them?

Thanks a lot

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Don mind can pm me quotes?

would need a ceiling fan for a living room. in a 3 room flat with led down lights =)

thx

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: Hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble::dribble::wub::wub:

Hi There,

Am looking for 48 inch fans black x1 and white x2 with led light kit and remote. One of the models we are looking at is fanco FFM 4000. could you pm quote and advice please?

Thanks so much.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: Hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble::dribble::wub: :wub:

Edited by bro

Hi,

Can you email me the catalogue & price to 0limshs@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: Hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

i am interested in both the Amasco triniti and Relite Column fan. Are they both reliable. Need your advice? And can u let me

know your selling price if u do sell them?

Thanks a lot

Guest Jackson Kan

Don mind can pm me quotes?

would need a ceiling fan for a living room. in a 3 room flat with led down lights =)

thx