Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hI

Please send me the email a copy of your brochures with quotes. My email is nutty_jas@yahoo.com

thanks very much~

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi Good Morning,

I juz got the keys to my house planning to install 5 ceiling fan to my house.

Would appreciate u could send me a catalogue for the ceiling brand - crestar, fanco, or other reliable brand.

I'm also looking for those mini fan that could turn 180*.

Looking forward for ur respond. TIA.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Could you kindly PM me yr catalog for fan with/without lights?

Tks!!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Good Morning,

I juz got the keys to my house planning to install 5 ceiling fan to my house.

Would appreciate u could send me a catalogue for the ceiling brand - crestar, fanco, or other reliable brand.

I'm also looking for those mini fan that could turn 180*.

Looking forward for ur respond. TIA.

Can I see your catalogue please?

Hi pal,

Hi,

Can email me a copy of your brochures with quotes. My email is tiffany9027@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

hi bro,

I'm interested in installing ceiling fans with lights.. Appreciate if you can share your catelogue of Fans and prices for purchase and installation. thanks

my email is - iyernsk82@gmail.com.

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Guest Tiffany Sum-Yao

Hi,

Can email me a copy of your brochures with quotes. My email is tiffany9027@gmail.com

Thanks!

hi bro,

I'm interested in installing ceiling fans with lights.. Appreciate if you can share your catelogue of Fans and prices for purchase and installation. thanks

my email is - iyernsk82@gmail.com.