Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just another satisfied customer of Eric I am happy to report ^^.

Installed 2 Fanco Aroma fans, and they were as good as I hoped.

Eric's very personable, converses in English, Mandarin and maybe a little hokkien (didnt get to test that out lol).

Two thumbs up, strongly recommended!

HI pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down this lovely compliment..... wub.gifwub.gif and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support and the confidence in me ...... appreciate very very much.....wub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable even after sales....

Enjoy the breeze from the fan..... :)

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just another satisfied customer of Eric I am happy to report ^^.

Installed 2 Fanco Aroma fans, and they were as good as I hoped.

Eric's very personable, converses in English, Mandarin and maybe a little hokkien (didnt get to test that out lol).

Two thumbs up, strongly recommended!

Hi Bro,

I'm sorry but i dont think i receive your email. Is it possible for you to resend? Or pm me?

Thank you in advance bro.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your reply... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

I think it's better for me to PM you....

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

please email me your complete ceiling fans and lightings catalogue to knightrider_x@hotmail.com

With and without installtion charges too?

Thank you in advance.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Can you quote for a living room ceiling fan and 3 bedroom ceiling fans?

Prefer them to be black in color, without lights and has modern design.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, bro please email me your complete ceiling fans and lightings catalogue to ngcc76@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Can give me a quote for 3 Fanco Air Vox 42" and price for remote control etc..

Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

can PM me the price

thanks a lot.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro do u have 12 led downlights (need 10 of them) and can u send me a catalouge of ceiling fans and walls fan as well (if u have) to fengfeng_83@hotmail.com .thank you!

Hi pal,

Bro, can send me the catalogues for both the ceiling fans and lightings to kennethlohtk@yahoo.com? Thank you so much. :)

Hi pal,