Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Can recommend a 56" fan with led light. Pm me the catalog and price.

TIA

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

:good: Thumbs Up for Bro! :good: Friendly Guy.

Delivered and fixed ceiling fan for my Dad's room!

Will definitely look for him to install ceiling fans for my new house

:sport-smiley-004:

HI pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down this lovely feedback..... wub.gifwub.gif and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support and the confidence in me ...... appreciate very very much.....wub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

Looking forward to hear from you soon.... :good:

Hi, bro may i know this 2 model of KDK Celing Fan -Mode : V56VK / KDK Ceiling Fan- Model : V60WK the price of the fan and how many watt is the led light for both fan individual is it enough to light up a room or do you have any similar mode to recommend PM me thank :)

Hi pal,

Thanks for yr enquiry..... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

These 2 model, dun have lights, The LED is for deco/indication purpose not for lighting up an area. bcos it's too dim to be a light source.

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by bro

Hi, bro may i know this 2 model of KDK Celing Fan -Mode : V56VK / KDK Ceiling Fan- Model : V60WK the price of the fan and how many watt is the led light for both fan individual is it enough to light up a room or do you have any similar mode to recommend PM me thank :)

Edited by tarzanboy

Hi I'm looking at Acorn ceiling fan 42" without light.

Do you have a quote for that?

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi , u have fanco space 56 black color?

My email lynnyapbb@gmail.com

Pls reply ASAP.

Hi pal,

Hv emaild u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Mate,

I am looking at black colour ceiling fans. Appreciate if you can send me your catalogue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Melvin

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Can you send me your catalogue? I am looking for low ceiling fan for my f&b shophouse.

Thanks!

Hi pal,