Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I am looking for ceiling light and light. Please pm me your product and price. Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro,

Bought the FF404 (total 4 sets) from you on 2009 :), noticed the fan speeds have been reduce significantly as compared to before. Not sure if you know how to replace the capacitor of FF404 and how much it cost? Can drop me a pm for discuss, thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for yr enquiry.... No worries... I shall fix this for you....

Cya ....

Hi,

Can you send me the list as well.

Thank you so much

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

hi, please pm your catalogue for ceiling fan with LED light. Thanks! :D

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Bought the FF404 (total 4 sets) from you on 2009 :), noticed the fan speeds have been reduce significantly as compared to before. Not sure if you know how to replace the capacitor of FF404 and how much it cost? Can drop me a pm for discuss, thanks!

Hi,please pm me the catalogue for calling fans and lights and whatever you have! Thanks!

Hi pal,

Bro, can you kindly send me the pricelist for ceiling fans with light, wall mounted fans and lightings to chanfai.lee@gmail.com? thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble: