Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Pls pm me catalogue and pricing for lighting and ceilling fans and wall mount fan . Tks .

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,can pm the prices n contact..thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Can pm me the catalogue with pricing? Thanks

Hi pal,

Hi Bro,

Appreciate if you could PM me your catalogue with pricing. I'm looking for a ceiling fan for my HDB living room balcony. Max diameter is 38".

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Catalogue please.. Thank you!! :)

Hi pal,

Hi Bro,

Appreciate if you could PM me your catalogue with pricing. I'm looking for a ceiling fan for my HDB living room balcony. Max diameter is 38".

Thanks.

I will need 5 fans & also lightings for my coming renovation. Please send me your catalogue and prices . Thanks !

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

i am interested for this type of fan, can you show me the latest model and price please.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light..... :jawdrop: :good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... biggrin.gif

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: wub.gifwub.gif

:drunk: pals

i am interested for this type of fan, can you show me the latest model and price please.

Can I have the list as well? Tks.

Hi pal,